Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Remove Spy_vs_Spy suggestion

Should this suggestion be accepted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar

real femboy
User name: The_Funny

Which map is the suggestion about? Spy_vs_Spy

What is suppose to happen to the map? Remove

Why do you want this map change? Its very broken in a way where its downright unplayable with some lr (Hide-N-Seek vsh etc)

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
I want more of the regular jailbreak players to comment on this. Is it just as unbearable as Nuke Day was? Since I removed that I haven't heard many complaints.

Ginger

Truly Feared
I do think it should be removed a long with a few other maps. A lot of the maps I see as just filler and pointless as most of them are just bland and garbage. Although I especially agree with removing this map, because it is especially broken and just not very good quality.

Last edited:

Ruddy

Somewhat Threatening
It should be removed since the map is way too small and most mini-games do not work and most LR's are broken on the map

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Does it cause any server instability from your experience? I know that some of the maps are "broken" as labelled by others.

Ruddy

Somewhat Threatening
I mean broken as in saxton is stuck when he spawns or reds are stuck on certain LR's

Moonman

Mildly Menacing
This map is not exactly broken all it needs is the lr entity points relocated, otherwise I think you should all wait for the new version coming out.

Ginger

Truly Feared
This map is not exactly broken all it needs is the lr entity points relocated, otherwise I think you should all wait for the new version coming out.
Unless the making of red team like 25% smaller is intentional, (which I would find really stupid), I would say that that part of it is broken

Moonman

Mildly Menacing
Unless the making of red team like 25% smaller is intentional, (which I would find really stupid), I would say that that part of it is broken
The map is imported from cs so player models are different, I wouldn't really say that it's 'broken' since it doesn't change hitboxes or cause any in-game problems, I would rather name it a bug.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
I've removed this map from the current rotation.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.