Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined TF2 Jailbreak Scout double jump suggestion

Enable Scout's double jump

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy303

Unremarkable
Mr white they need to realize THAT FUCKING DOUBLE JUMPING WILL NEVER BE FUCKING ADDED.
ok remove medic's healing, spy's backstab, sniper's zoom, soldier's rocket jumping and pyro's airblast too. Let's cripple every class!

Doctor L.

Shit idea, maybe if the guards can double jump as scout then fair, but if a prisoner scout can double jump everybody would be going scout and escaping so easily because of double jump, and climb would be 5x as easier for scouts.

mikalxmow

Scarcely Lethal
Shit idea, maybe if the guards can double jump as scout then fair, but if a prisoner scout can double jump everybody would be going scout and escaping so easily because of double jump, and climb would be 5x as easier for scouts.
On god.

mikalxmow

Scarcely Lethal
ok remove medic's healing, spy's backstab, sniper's zoom, soldier's rocket jumping and pyro's airblast too. Let's cripple every class!
Pyro can't airblast plus class restrictions deny healing and knifes plus rocket jumping is used for bhoping a lot of the time and how is zoom related to double jumping?

Buddy303

Unremarkable
are you people illiterate or something? You're aware the warden can just say scouts no double jumping???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
it honestly seems like a person can't be this stupid. you have to be baiting a reaction.
it's a fucking given that the guards on scout would be able to double jump

Doctor L.

just like warden can say..... Scouts no double jumping?!?!??! MIND BLOWN!!!!
you dont know what a rebel is do you?
a REBEL DOSENT FOLLOW THE RULES, A REBEL SCOUT COULD DOUBLE JUMP OUT OF THE CELLS WITH A BROKEN HOLE.
4ae7e2f0e29a7722cdb7b5ce1b1ffaf4.jpg

edi

Unremarkable
a REBEL DOSENT FOLLOW THE RULES, A REBEL SCOUT COULD DOUBLE JUMP OUT OF THE CELLS WITH A BROKEN HOLE.
Makes me wonder what you guys do in casual when you're up against a scout and he double-jumps. Alt F4? 💀

You guys making it seem as if he will grow wings and fly away or something.

Buddy303

Unremarkable
did you at all read what i was replying to? He was making the point that removing medic's healing ability is unnecessary when class restrictions can be applied by a warden. My point was that the same can be said for double jumping. Use your brain and read the thread.

mikalxmow

Scarcely Lethal
did you at all read what i was replying to? He was making the point that removing medic's healing ability is unnecessary when class restrictions can be applied by a warden. My point was that the same can be said for double jumping. Use your brain and read the thread.
Bro if a fucking red is rebeling do you think he is just gonna stop and listen plus medic is already unfair since medic can copy scouts speed so giving double jump is just bullshit.

Buddy303

Unremarkable
Bro if a fucking red is rebeling do you think he is just gonna stop and listen plus medic is already unfair since medic can copy scouts speed so giving double jump is just bullshit.
i thought you said jb was supposed to be unfair?
my point about warden saying scout can't double jump is about the minigame cheating you were talking about earlier. Do you even know your own points?

festive god

Is it this? im old i don't understandddddddd
Staff Member
Admin
sooo, we cant talk about classes having an unfair advantage, I agree with buddy on that level. Scout has low hp but gives him one of the best mobility in the game. Second to solider. However, bhop has been so integrated into flux jb that removing it and enabling scout is gonna take a massive shift, if yall want to I suggest yall do the server-wide vote on if ya want bhop removed or not. you cant say scout double jump is unfair, that's total bullshit, you choose classes with specific bonus to their class, scout for low hp but high mobility, a sniper for great rebelling chances and self-healing, medic's ubers, spy's backstabbing, heavy's tanky hp. Honestly, if we get rid of the bhop we could get rid of the damage booster as well. Because then most reds would be easily taken care of. I won't have to fear for the bhoping heavy.

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
I honestly don't see any reason for bhop to be enabled and the Scout's double jump to be disabled.
What is the point in disabling Scout's double jump anyway?
I mean at least when you rebel as Scout could you get the double jump then?
It's taking away one of Scout's biggest advantages to counteract his low health and for what?
Because you assume all guards can't aim for their life?
Give Scout double jump and disable bhop, there's really no point for bhop's existence in the first place.

Flux is literally the only good European jb server but the bhopping ruins it for me.
There are plenty of American servers with no bhop but with Scout's double jump that are very successful and the players don't complain about it.
We have done polls for the server before, with bhop being very popular. Personally I would also prefer bhop to be disabled, but I'm in a minority I feel like.

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
As for minigames, most wardens say no double-jumping anyway and besides, no one is stopping the others REDs from picking scout. There is no class limit, if they want that advantage they could pick scout as well.
Going by your logic we should also increase heavy's movement speed, since some jumps in obby would be harder for him.
Double jump is way more different from slightly more difficult obby jumping. Never have I played an obby as Heavy where I thought I would do much better as a different class.

Firebird

Unremarkable
sooo, we cant talk about classes having an unfair advantage, I agree with buddy on that level. Scout has low hp but gives him one of the best mobility in the game. Second to solider. However, bhop has been so integrated into flux jb that removing it and enabling scout is gonna take a massive shift, if yall want to I suggest yall do the server-wide vote on if ya want bhop removed or not. you cant say scout double jump is unfair, that's total bullshit, you choose classes with specific bonus to their class, scout for low hp but high mobility, a sniper for great rebelling chances and self-healing, medic's ubers, spy's backstabbing, heavy's tanky hp. Honestly, if we get rid of the bhop we could get rid of the damage booster as well. Because then most reds would be easily taken care of. I won't have to fear for the bhoping heavy.
Now my man is speaking facts. If the removal of bhop removes the 1,5x then we have the same goal in mind.

Also check out the removal of 1,5x damage multiplier post if you are interested to give your vote.
Thank you

Buddy303

Unremarkable
Now my man is speaking facts. If the removal of bhop removes the 1,5x then we have the same goal in mind.

Also check out the removal of 1,5x damage multiplier post if you are interested to give your vote.
Thank you
i can't think of a reason for the 1.5x damage multiplier to exist in the first place
as a guard i can literally instakill all classes 150 health or lower which should not be possible

Ginger

Truly Feared
Suggestion closed due to being very old. We won't implement this change currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.