Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Petition For Warden Crits.

Partition For Warden Crits

• Yes

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osome Oli

Truly Feared
or it'll be nice to have a /votechange command for everybody so that they can all vote on it together. Just like how the command was made to remove crits. it can be added again for players to decide whether they want it in the game. Because in life, we never truly appreciate something until it's gone. until we can't get it back no more. But here we have a chance to get something back which is not common in our society. so we should use this opportunity to vote on it until it becomes long forgotten that we had crits. I don't want to be in the time when they say, "you know, back in those days of flux.. warden had crits". It doesn't sound as bad as it seems but... think about it.. a warden without crits is just a regular guard.. a warden is meant to have a special ability like 100% or 50% crits .
Yes warden is a regular guard. Totally not like warden has the ability to order everyone around.
I personally never minded warden crits. Without them people can easily just rush the warden and kill him instantly. I say yes to bringing them back
Ah yes guards serve no purpose at all.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
Yes warden is a regular guard. Totally not like warden has the ability to order everyone around.

Logically speaking, The warden is meant to have crits or else he'll be as good as a normal guard. In any context in the world, a warden(authority figure) is to have a higher advantage over the rest. He is called a warden for a reason and the fact is, the only reason majority of the players wants it removed is because you guys are bad at rebelling. It is really difficult for guards to get hold of reds when they are all attacking at once. a regular shotgun takes 4-5 hits for a player to die with no crits but only 1-2 hits with crits. I'm not asking the entire blue team to be with crits because YES that is UNFAIR. I'm saying that the warden must have crits to provide a stable foundation for the blue team in needs of crisis which is often the case.

prounder999

Gore-Spattered
Logically speaking, The warden is meant to have crits or else he'll be as good as a normal guard. In any context in the world, a warden(authority figure) is to have a higher advantage over the rest. He is called a warden for a reason and the fact is, the only reason majority of the players wants it removed is because you guys are bad at rebelling. It is really difficult for guards to get hold of reds when they are all attacking at once. a regular shotgun takes 4-5 hits for a player to die with no crits but only 1-2 hits with crits. I'm not asking the entire blue team to be with crits because YES that is UNFAIR. I'm saying that the warden must have crits to provide a stable foundation for the blue team in needs of crisis which is often the case.

I totally Understand with what u Mean But then again i Understand with what Osome Oil mean when guards are supposed to protect warden I am still going to give with Osome Oil because People Luv to go as sniper and bodyshot people with No skills.

Osome Oli

Truly Feared
Warden cannot hunt or chase. Guards are meant to protect the warden. Considering this, there isn't much reason for warden to have crits.

Moonman

Mildly Menacing
People cry about warden crits and then when it gets removed you want it back.

Zømcøm

Uncharitable
50/50 - nothing, but man now its really easy to rebel without the crits and kiddos want to remove the 1.5dmg boost for blus, then its ganna be a free for all not a jb anymore

Osome Oli

Truly Feared
Imo the best way to balance red and blue strength is to have something that scales blu's damage bonus depending on the red:blue ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.