Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Lr recipient cant attack blues

Which of the following should be added to the rules?

• Lr recipient cannot attack blues and will be considered kos upon doing so

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Lr recipient cannot be killed until he picks his lr

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
A topic that staff has different opinions about , so why not create a rule to end the debate.
Almost everytime the lr recipient gets lr he starts to attack each blue in sight except for warden and sometimes players from other communities would consider that force bait and proceed to kill the player which can be considered as lr denial. So my suggestion is that we add a rule stating "Lr recipient cannot attack blues and will be considered kos upon doing so" .
Or we can add the following "Under no circumstances are guards allowed to kill the lr recipient until he picks his lr , if the player is for whatever reason killed before picking lr it is considered Lr Denial".
Do not forget to vote and have a nice day!

Rvban

Heavy Lovers Guy
Under no circumstances are guards allowed to kill the lr recipient until he picks his lr , if the player is for whatever reason killed before picking lr it is considered Lr Denial
I actually had to look up on the server rules, because I can't believe it isn't already in there. From what I've seen on LRs, killing the RED before choosing his LR was considered free-killing, but yeh, I guess that if it isn't in the rules, then it is a gray area.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member

Ginger

Truly Feared
This just seems like a mandatory dr of letting him kill the blues. I'm against this suggestion.

Banana

Uncharitable
I’m confused on how this isn’t a thing. There’s no such thing as DR here, if you blatantly rebel then you should be kos.
Even if this doesn’t get passed because judging by the poll it won’t. Can it at least be implemented into the rules.

Sonny

Scarcely Lethal
Lr recipient cannot be killed until he picks his lr is a flawed concept considering the fact /Removelr, /rlr exists and can easily lead to situations where the wrong lr was picked and the red got instantly shot by a blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.