Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Goodbye

boop

Live fast, die young. Leave behind a pretty corpse
Hello Flux member who's reading this, you can probably guess what this is. (If you do not know who I am, don't bother reading this.)
It felt as if it was about time I wrote this, should've done it even earlier perhaps but here goes.

I still remember my first days on the servers. Back then, I'd have never guessed I'd become so involved in a community. Throughout all this time that has passed, I've learned so much, made many friends and even got down to be serious for once, back when I applied to moderate, felt like I was doing something.

Now, it's been some time since those events. I've got new desires, new dreams to chase, other interests. However, if I just were to leave one day and never come back it wouldn't feel right, hence why I'm posting this. I'll be deactivating this account as well as leaving the discord server on Sunday 31st, just so it doesn't end too abruptly. All of you who I've kept added on my Steam/Discord will remain this way till further notice. In the future, you might see a map made by me and a friend on the workshop/gamebanana, here's hoping it will be of some quality to reach the servers.

Finally,
Special Goodbyes
Because some were there more than the rest

@Moonman
-The one reason I kept playing JB-

@Aarsu
-As the master of obese orange-black kitties and founder of Garfuel™ -

@fisch
-Once considered a spy main, got gills-

@Taimo.
-The owner of the kingdom of sand-

@Cyveray
-For creating one of the best maps and scoring 0-

@shadshad0
-Also known as ChadChad0 ? -

@DeadlyDuck
-Abuser of spoon-

@Ginger
-Despite his bizarre opinions and giant love for powerhouse, he was pretty ok I guess-

@Zak[DZ]
-Goodbye Zak :( -

@Ruddy
-For serving as the easiest MGE-

@Carrot12341
-Literally Haix, like, the real Youtuber-

~And everyone else who I might be forgetting~
cut me some slack ok? it's not that easy to remember everyone

In the end, I hope I was a good person in my stay, let's see what the future prepares for us all.

dd5gdhj-620429e2-e67e-4181-b94c-bf378c70cb06-removebg-preview.png
-boop

P.S. Actually screw it all, cba waiting till sunday cya guys enjoy playing here byeeeeeeeee

Last edited:

Sugar

real femboy
Goodbye boop hope you have a good life

Ruddy

Somewhat Threatening
Goodbye boop glad to be known as the “easiest MGE” ahaha

fisch

Scarcely Lethal
Thank fucking god you're leaving, you were such a terrible mod bro. Even oofy could do better.

boop

Thank fucking god you're leaving, you were such a terrible mod bro. Even oofy could do better.
Wholeheartedly agree.

boop

you said it not me