Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bring new maps to jb

Status
Not open for further replies.

nexus (_+_)

hi, i feel like you should bring new maps to jailbreak, i got some really good maps u might want to look at. idk what happened to my last suggestion, i t probably got deleted or something. ill put the link down below, but the new map is called jb famous and this other cool map.

Attachments

• my-mom.jpg
    my-mom.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 2

DeadlyDuck

Mildly Menacing
I completely agree, I think it would be nice to introduce new content to the server

Ginger

Truly Feared
We already have like 2 versions of the famous map, and the other one just doesn't look like anything special. Just another bland jb map with no uniqueness.

DeadlyDuck

Mildly Menacing
@Ginger then advocate to remove the 5 other variations of the Minecraft server with nothing different
Edit: ^^ Not that it's by your logic, just what you might be implying.

Carrot12341

Mildly Menacing
jb_gmod

Ginger

Truly Feared
@Ginger then advocate to remove the 5 other variations of the Minecraft server with nothing different
Edit: ^^ Not that it's by your logic, just what you might be implying.
I do agree that we should remove some other maps, But I plan to make a forum post about that another day, for the moment regarding this one I do not think we should add these maps

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Once this concludes I will slowly address the other map-related requests or issues.

Moonman

Mildly Menacing
I have tried out guardedforest, it is not playable, confusing layout as well.

Moonman

Mildly Menacing
jb_famous had it's time and it got removed, if we want to talk about broken bland maps lets bring up chretien since there are literally 2 versions of it and they are both broken.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Please use this template in the future if you wish to contribute a map suggestion.

It's much easier for me to keep track as there are dozens of pages open.

Status
Not open for further replies.