Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Balance out teams during Warday LR

Balance teams on warday?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
Balancing out the teams in Warday could fix the issue when there is a few guards and many REDs on the day, since warden is enabled on this mode. Having a lot of REDs is a unfair advantage to the BLU team. Especially when your playing a class like spy or scout and warden is enabled on this mode. You are unable to cloak on the mode when your the only BLU since the Warden sparkle effects can easily find out where you are. And when your scout, there is bhopping on this, so you are unable to escape multiple bhoppers coming at you with rocket launchers or explosive weapons.

Its more favourtised to the RED team, since there is usually a massive amount of them on Warday, and when there is more demos and soldiers, they can usually just bhop away or bhop towards you. Or spies with C&D can delay the round when they are the last guard.

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
Just give the Blues Crits like they used to have but only on warday

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
Just give the Blues Crits like they used to have but only on warday
No, it would have an unfair advantage for them, since they can easily wipe out a whole section of the REDS with just one rocket.

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
No, it would have an unfair advantage for them, since they can easily wipe out a whole section of the REDS with just one rocket.
That's the point of war day, it's meant to be a large number of reds vs a smaller number of better equipped blus

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
That's the point of war day, it's meant to be a large number of reds vs a smaller number of better equipped blus
Most of the BLU's of warday are usually bad at the game or get ganged up on by multiple reds

festive god

Is it this? im old i don't understandddddddd
Staff Member
Admin
So, no because simply those who are force on to blue stay on blue unless they are auto back to red due to blu team being to full, you risk having tons of no mic reds on blue. Not worth it. Plus blues well I love it when there is less of us and we destroy the hell out of the reds. Anyways I say no and keep it on no.

BabyBARKing

Sufficiently Lethal
So, no because simply those who are force on to blue stay on blue unless they are auto back to red due to blu team being to full, you risk having tons of no mic reds on blue. Not worth it. Plus blues well I love it when there is less of us and we destroy the hell out of the reds. Anyways I say no and keep it on no.
I agree

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
I think what they should do, is on Warday, BLU's should not have 1.5x damage on the LR so they dont have a major advantage over RED's. And balance the teams so they are equal on both ends.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
It's fine

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
Especially when they have 1.5x dmg, it would still be a major disadvantage towards the REDs since they could easily one shot every class if crits and 1.5x dmg are both enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.