Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Volleyballchad's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username:

Name
Volleyballchad

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days of accumulative playtime on our servers? Yes

Does your Steam account have a VAC ban on record? No

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198828939633/

Your DiscordID
Volleyballchad#7517

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I managed a server called "Moonrock". it ended up getting deleted the owner of the server was I think a player called Dagothur

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Flux.tf Jailbreak server

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become a mod for a few reasons, first being to of course help the server(getting rid of cheaters, helping other players if something happens, and more), secondly I think it would be pretty cool to help manage a server I play a lot on.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
I do not know if like talking to them in game, I did ask for help from one of the staff members in game, never spoke personally to one.

When are you usually available to play?
I play from times like 4-10 eastern time. this will change at around July where I will be on more.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Flux.tf jailbreak server:
Racism first time offense: a warning repeat offense will slowly ascend from mute and gagged to a limited time ban going to perm banned.
Cheaters: if it's one thing I hate its anyone who cheats, so any aimbot or anything like that perm ban.
Exploiting a bug to their advantage: warning
Micspam: warning then muted for a timed period.
not playing by rules various times (Specifically guards): team banned for a day or so, informed what they did wrong.
These are just a few of the top of my head, a lot of things are circumstantial. like a guard messing up because no matter how good you are everyone makes mistakes, we are human it's kind of what we do.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I think I could be a really good fit for mod and hopefully be able to climb higher, thanks for taking time for this!

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Ginger

Truly Feared
1686762074980.png
1686762087327.png
Thank you for your application, but I would recommend playing on our servers for a longer duration of time and becoming a more active member of the community.
I would also recommend to read our server rules and try not to break them whilst you are playing
1686762217541.png
You are free to apply again at a later date, if you are someone who would actually resembles a good moderator. As of now, Application denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.