Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Update shoot or don't shoot

Shoot or don't shoot can only be used by a warden as Sniper

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

festive god

Is it this? im old i don't understandddddddd
Staff Member
Admin
I love this game to death, I really, really do and so with great pain, I must say that this game even as great as it does come with some issues such as people disgracing this game by changing it's fundamental roots......You read that correctly people changing it's FUNDEMTAL roots, what do you mean by changing fundamental rights you might ask. Well First I will define how shoot or don't should play from my PERSPECTIVE(my perspective may be different from yours!) Shoot or don't shoot should be played as a SNIPER who should be warden telling reds to line up facing away from warden with no taunt day activated to assure no cheating occurs, thus from there the warden will ask one of the reds a simple question shoot or don't shoot with reds deciding yes or no and if they say no three times in a row, the warden shoots anyways. That is how the game should be played. Not with warden being any class willy nilly such as spy or pyro or heavy. It's ridiculous that people even play the game in that way. Now I say we should only restrict how shoot or don't shoot to this ruleset. I say this because of 3 main reasons, the first it helps prevent free kills/mass free kills, it makes the game more engaging, and finally, it helps make the game non-confusing.

Now onwards to explaining my reasons, the first reason is a very simple reason and understandable reason, as a sniper playing shoot or don't shoot it makes it significantly harder to accidentally free kill and makes it almost entirely possible for the warden to mass free kill, playing any other class such as pyro, or heavy can increase the chances of free killing to mass free killing. As their weapons such as the pyro flame thrower or heavy minigun can kill multiple people rapidly before the warden can stop, now what if the pyro uses his flare gun or shotgun. You must say in reply to that comment and sir I reply with this pyro flare gun is a one-shot kill for a lot of classes and thus can accidental free kill, as well as the flare gun, is not extremely accurate with people sometimes shooting the flare and it gliding to the left and hitting the guy on that side instead of the guy in front. Now onto the shotgun, this you must surely think is a real certain way to prevent the free killing and couldn't possibly cause a mass free kill and to that, I will concede however for the shotgun to be more reliable the warden must get closer to the reds which cause 2 main issues the first being that it places the warden in more danger as reds can easily rebel in a mass and overwhelm the warden. Secondly, the reds may be able to cheat as such they cannot use taunts but the third person is something blu's cannot stop and thus gives an unfair advantage to the reds.

Now I understand if you tried reading, but I implore you to continue on as such because this matter entirely affects the jb community. Now onto the second reason and I will cut it short for all of us. This game intent is suppose to cause THRILL in the reds, Now I say this because imagine yourself as a red facing a wall not knowing if you are about to kill your teammate or yourself, or that you don't if your own brains are about to be splatter against the wall...BAM the guy to your right just died and there you feel the fear yet thrill from surviving that round. That is how reds should feel and that's what I try to bring to the table, but because other blu's play with the spy or solider it just ruins that experience for the reds and even makes them have an UNFAIR bias to the game, ruining the games rep and ruining the fun for the players of the sever.

Finally my third and final reason, By keeping to this game standard of playing shoot or don't shoot creates a lot of less confusion, in an earlier argument of shoot or do not shoot come on by Sonny, they said that it's abuse by less compete wardens and it ruins the experience for the entire server, And sadly after much internal debate have come to agree with sonny so I say let's have only one way to play the game mode and this makes total sense as it helps bad wardens who are not snipers understand that they got to do something else and if they are snipers they clearly know the rules on how to play it correctly without issue and without slowing down in beat. I know reading this was most likely a grueling experience and you probably don't want to ever read again but do understand I HATED writing this as well because I truly believe without a doubt this game really had no faults, But I knew in my heart that games without issues can never exist and that I can only help to make it better as a whole that is why I want this game mode to be fixed so it can be made into a better game. THANK YOU FOR READING AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

Last edited:

dork

Notably Dangerous
that was pretty hard to read lmao but you make a great point. shoot or don't is fun as shit because of the thrill and f e a r. anything that isn't one shot kinda ruins it :') and getting mfk'd by xxcooldude2003's scorch shot does not have that much of a shock factor ?️

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Maybe change the thread title to make it less confusing.

Ruddy

Somewhat Threatening
It’s just an excuse to kill RED without doing anything. Waste of a round and peoples time

Ruddy

Somewhat Threatening
Don’t even want to read what you put. Can you summarise with not a wall of text please?

Ruddy

Somewhat Threatening
I say No. Who actually cares what the class is. It doesn't need correction. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.