Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The pyro jetpack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xddxd

Scarcely Lethal
I Mean it's a pain in the ass.
I feel like they should remove it.
Like with the bonk atomic punch and crit a cola.
Because.

HellYoshi

Notably Dangerous
Any reason why you've posted two stupid threads in less than 10 MINUTES!?

Spades

Went out for groceries and never came back
For once, I agree with Owen, it is a good idea.

The admins are working on a new set of rules, and we are probably going to disable the jetpack once those rules come out. It is incredibly unbalanced in jailbreak, especially when paired with bhopping.

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
I am predicting a future admin application with a -1 from me :haha:

breezy

Sufficiently Lethal
I am predicting a future admin application with a -1 from me :haha:
Easiest way to get 10 messages is to post some shitty opinion and w8 for people to argue about it, fair playx]

Bronze

Face-Melting
I can agree about the jetpack being annoying if used by a big number of players like when it was released back then making the game unplayable but now its less common and easier to deal with because it has a few seconds where you dont actually move when using it which a sniper or any class with a ranged weapon can use to kill the red and if the pyro escapes he usually dies because of wardens orders or the blue team hunting them down quickly if he sucks at bhop.
Right now the jetpack is far from op its just an annoyance that you must keep in mind and combat with orders like no jetpacking much like medics healing and uber or spys knife in my opinion its good as it is right now.

Davidtornado

Notably Dangerous
I Mean it's a pain in the ass.
I feel like they should remove it.
Like with the bonk atomic punch and crit a cola.
Because.
you do know that there is a class that can EASLY counter pyro right? its called sniper and im not tryng to be mean but

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE WEAPON THAT MAKES PYRO USEFULL IN JB

OutOnOwen

Truly Feared
you do know that there is a class that can EASLY counter pyro right? its called sniper and im not tryng to be mean but

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE WEAPON THAT MAKES PYRO USEFULL IN JB
Sniper needs to take 2 shots to kill pyro, also if pyro gets close sniper cant do anything so that's completely false.

=WL= Nick Plaguebearer

Mildly Menacing
In jb, when warden is alive all blus have crits, if warden died or retired, you have to wait before it will lock and it will remove crits.i think we should remove jetpacks, because it makes them fast to escape and rebell

Status
Not open for further replies.