Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Suicide

Is Suicide Valid

• Yes.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No.

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OutOnOwen

Truly Feared
Ok,

I am a pretty deep thinker, I like conversations about religion, space, time, existence, space etc.
But suicide always stood out to me, we all will die and you can't deny it so why don't you just kill yourself before the world kills you?
BTW. no I'm not in a state of depression or having some personal issues this is just me.

Bronze

Face-Melting
Suicide is a good option if you have a disease or just don't want to live anymore for some personal BIG reason and if you want a non painful way use carbon dioxide poisoning

OutOnOwen

Truly Feared
Suicide is a good option if you have a disease or just don't want to live anymore for some personal BIG reason and if you want a non painful way use carbon dioxide poisoning
Also you can just get a gun, an instant mili-second to death.

OutOnOwen

Truly Feared
Guns require aiming and even a gunshot straight to the head doesn't instantly kill you
Depends on the shot, if you hit it right in the important part it's an instant kill.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
Depends on the shot, if you hit it right in the important part it's an instant kill.
Every part of your brain is sort of an "important part" lol.
But if you sever the brain stem, there's no coming back from that :caveBob::blobguns:

breezy

Sufficiently Lethal
Depends on your situation. If you have a terminal disease such as cancer, you've got a pretty good reason to be mercy killed.

If you think your life is complete shit or have depression, I think suicide is a really selfish option. Got a home, warm bed and food, and even though someone in Africa is getting it completely worse than you, you off yourself because you got insulted online. I have no sympathy regarding people that do this, realistically, you're taking someone loved away from other people just like a murderer. Bit far fetched but basically the same thing.

tl;dr to answer the question, if you end it, you're missing out on years of your life. Suicide is dumb, unless you are terminally ill. Then take a trip to Switzerland / Belgium.

SWIGGY

Truly Feared
I believe you should have sympathy for those who have close ones and people who had to take their own life. Sure its selfish, but if you are thinking wether or not you should commit suicide selflessness doesn't cross your mind.
Suicide is just horrible and I hope I never have to make that choice.

JanKo

Gore-Spattered
so why don't you just kill yourself before the world kills you?

Cause you have to make people lives more cancer, just get HIV or sum shit, fuck all whores in town with popped condom, school shooting, stuff like that..

adam

a stupid
Ok,

I am a pretty deep thinker, I like conversations about religion, space, time, existence, space etc.
But suicide always stood out to me, we all will die and you can't deny it so why don't you just kill yourself before the world kills you?
BTW. no I'm not in a state of depression or having some personal issues this is just me.
Because God himself has to kill you one day, or fate kills you like having a car accident and dying or such.
If you kill yourself manually, from what I heard, you go to hell.
I don't want people bragging about "BUT GOD ISN'T REAL", it's just what I heard, don't go super saiyan over it. :)

Bronze

Face-Melting
Because God himself has to kill you one day, or fate kills you like having a car accident and dying or such.
If you kill yourself manually, from what I heard, you go to hell.
I don't want people bragging about "BUT GOD ISN'T REAL", it's just what I heard, don't go super saiyan over it. :)
Suicide shouldn't be driven or even touched by god neither should death in my opinion if you decide you kill yourself but you stop it should be because you don't want the people around you to suffer or because you decided to give life another chance not because of the "blackmail" of god

breezy

Sufficiently Lethal
god doesn't exist how did the geezer even come up about suicide, but yeah suicide is one of the worst sins.

JanKo

Gore-Spattered
Anyway @OutOnOwen if you mean this thread like you gonna suicide or sumthing...

Just do it and stop posting these dumb posts

OutOnOwen

Truly Feared
Anyway @OutOnOwen if you mean this thread like you gonna suicide or sumthing...

Just do it and stop posting these dumb posts
Mate there is a line roasting someone and being flat disrespectful and insulting, you take suicide as a joke, also don't have an excuse like "ERR I LIKE DARK HUMOUR" because that is not dark humour that's just insulting.

breezy

Sufficiently Lethal
Mate there is a line roasting someone and being flat disrespectful and insulting, you take suicide as a joke, also don't have an excuse like "ERR I LIKE DARK HUMOUR" because that is not dark humour that's just insulting.
to be honest mate you do take lgbt / gender studies for a course, he doesn't know how sensitive you are, but that probably won't stop the jan kones

OutOnOwen

Truly Feared
to be honest mate you do take lgbt / gender studies for a course, he doesn't know how sensitive you are, but that probably won't stop the jan kones
I'm not sure if you're talking to me or Jankones but I don't take studies but I do support the LGBT+ community and stuff like that.

cat

Mildly Menacing
Suicide, more or less, is the ‘easy way out.’ If you’re sick of life in general, you’re able to just end it. From what I can gather, people usually commit suicide due to feeling like nobody loves them, which is absolutely false. Life should never be so terrible that you feel the need to end it. And it’s absolutely selfish to do so. More than likely, there’s people that care and love for you, and because YOU think life is terrible, you make theirs worse. People don’t take into consideration that it can have an impact on other people’s lives. They overlook that and only think of themselves, and most of the time, won’t even seek help.

I’ve considered suicide before, I’ll be absolutely honest. I’ve thought about it and almost went through with it before. If I had done that, it would’ve been the absolute worst mistake I’ve ever made. My life may not be the best, but it certainly isn’t bad enough for me to kill myself. I’ve seeked help, and talked to friends. People, I’ve realised, care about me. Chances are, someone will always care about you.

TLDR: nobody should kill themself.

Drexils

Strange
No offence but I feel like anyone who says "Suicide is an easy way out" is an idiot. Life is shit and I'm sure most people know that. If you find out that there's no point in living then I see nothing wrong with ending it.

I do understand that it's a sad thing for the people that cared for that person, I'm not a heartless person so I know that but calling it selfish is going to far. As a person you have every right to end your life at any given point, I also feel that if you don't want that a certain person kills them self because you'll feel bad then know that you're being selfish.

adam

a stupid
Closing this thread as it might bring some arguments.
Trust me, I have witnessed a lot of questions like this and most of them lead to arguing in a certain point.
But really, just don't suicide at most cases, try to avoid it.
That's all the advice I can get for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.