Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Some non-boring shit

OutOnOwen

Truly Feared
S
I'm not going to go and continue arguing with you anymore, as it is pointless. You should be able to understand that you post way too frequently questions that could've been answered on Discord, and that the "41%" I've provided is evidence of you doing so.
No answer, and then you run away, really? Could you at least answer my question?

HellYoshi

Notably Dangerous
S

No answer, and then you run away, really? Could you at least answer my question?

Owen, for fuck sake, all you're doing is trying to start an argument. Just stop it.

PETITION TO FORUM BAN OUTONOWEN, SIGN HERE.

Sunev

Unremarkable
Owen, for fuck sake, all you're doing is trying to start an argument. Just stop it.

Where? There's no link, or is that petition part a joke?

OutOnOwen

Truly Feared

Ban him now. He's pretty good at obby tho so idk

Zømcøm

Uncharitable
Challenge:
1. Successfully run away without using a secret that only you/reds, know about/can use, and without being caught doing so(if they find out you escaped later on it's fine).
2. Backstab the warden and get away with it(don't get killed off after doing so).
3. Kill a Blu with a head shot.

4*. If there's a meat grinder or any other minigame/days including ff successfully kill off 2 reds with a gun (optional)

note this is for reds not blus
(and spy only)

prounder999

Gore-Spattered
Challenge:
1. Successfully run away without using a secret that only you/reds, know about/can use, and without being caught doing so(if they find out you escaped later on it's fine).
2. Backstab the warden and get away with it(don't get killed off after doing so).
3. Kill a Blu with a head shot.

4*. If there's a meat grinder or any other minigame/days including ff successfully kill off 2 reds with a gun (optional)

note this is for reds not blus
(and spy only)

Oh shit man Zomcom Is starting to be active????