Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined 's What da Deano doin appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TF2

Face-Melting
Staff Member
IP address:

What's your username?
What da Deano doin

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:25010863

Who has punished you?
Rvban

Why were you punished?
Multiple comms blocks (I lost count)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Rvban isn't a staff member anymore and my gag was over 12 months ago

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
First off, this is going to be declined and don't bother trying again because it will just be thrown out.

Second, you have 26 comms blocks, 9 mutes and 17 gags, and 10 bans. It takes about 3 clicks to find out but you didn't even bother to do that.
You were first gagged for Slurs and kept working your way up the ladder at any given opportunity with things such as Disrespect, spam, ghosting etc until you finally got Permanently Gagged. After that, you moved on to doing annoying shit with your mic after being told countless times to stop until you reached the final punishment before a perma.
When you couldn't talk or chat to annoy other people, you moved to exploiting, calladmin abuse, command spam and impersonating. You kept on trying to piss people off.
And then, after lots of whining, you finally appeal in the most cuntish way possible. A wank appeal and a "Let me know when I'm ungagged then" to top it off.
You're not 8 years old anymore, stop acting like it and maybe you'll get your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.