Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Revival of Flux.tf

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Hi Flux community,

Over the past several weeks, the admins of this community and I have been working tirelessly to revive this community. It is my desire to create and endorse a positive gaming community where everyone is welcome. As part of this new 'rebirth' and to welcome everyone, we will be hosting an Unusual Giveaway.

This raffle is open to every member of Flux.tf and the requirements to participate are simple:
  • Join our official Steam group, we will attempt to host bi-monthly giveaways and raffles. Click here
  • Be a registered user on the forums. All community related alerts are posted here.
  • Become part of our Discord community. We'd love to get to know you. Click here
Once you have completed the requirements above, you may join the giveaway link. Winner will be contacted automatically.

In addition to the giveaway, I will be randomly selecting 10 users to receive in-game donator perks permanently. No cost for this promotion. I will be listing 2 servers in which you can receive these perks. Just our way of saying thank you.

Lastly, we are looking for active new moderators to join our Staff team. If you think you are someone who is active, and has the mindset to enforce our server rules, we encourage you to apply for the position of Moderator. You can find it on the homepage of the forums under Staff Applications.

Join these servers for a chance to win in-game perks:
  • 85.117.240.74:27055
  • 85.117.240.67:27020
Good luck on the giveaways!

Last edited:

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Just a reminder that there is just over 2 days remaining prior to the conclusion of giveaway.

There is still an opportunity to enter.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
A winner was announced yesterday, but has chosen to hide their name. Congratulations!

Fret no, there will be more similar giveaways to come.