Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Zak[DZ] (Flux JB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

prounder999

Gore-Spattered
Can we just leave it to staff witness and the reporter Now This includes{ Me as i was a witness} All staff Members (The reporter who made this Thread)

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
it's best if we delete our conversation above to prevent confusion.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
Concerning the flase-ban :
On the contrary though you started disrespecting me and others and i warned several times to stop but that only made you go further so i gagged you you then used the steam change name feature as a way to dodge and bypass the gag and i warned you again but you ignored me , when i was about to ban you your name started with "flux.tf admins..." so i wrote in console flux.tf only for the command to target kingvibe bc he had flux.tf at the end of his name whilst you changed your name to "C:" so i unbanned him and apologised to him and then banned you again
Zak, with all due respect, abusing your power is one thing.. but please if you did something wrong, just own up to it. you were just playing around with ginger when Cyn caught you mishandling your powers.

cyn has every right to report you on the fact that you abused your powers.

If it was a donor abusing commands against another donor. he would be banned. No questions asked.

So why is it such that you should be pardoned for abusing your power? If you were to be pardoned for something you did wrong, wouldn't it be unfair to others and they all should be pardoned for their mistakes as well?

Hope Zak understands his mistake.

Disclaimer:
I would like to apologise if what I said in this post has affected anyone in anyway whatsoever. This is meant for the intended recipient only.
Thank you.
Dear apple pie , if a donor was to abuse his powers against another donor and get reported by the lastly mentioned , he would get stripped of his donor powers and probably banned , if he was to do it to a friend though and as a joke and his friend is ok with it for example he initiates a slay vote why would someone else report him for donor abuse ; this situation is almost similar , ginger is ok with me slapping , freezing and messing around with him and if he had done such things back to me i would be more than ok with it (though he cant bc mods cant target admins >:D)
, i mostly do it at the end of the rounds and i myself am ok with it being done to me and at the very first reply on this thread i tagged ginger and asked him if he was ok with it and here i'll do it again , @Ginger Are you ok with what i did to you in the submitted file? please be as honest as possible ( mods cant target admins ingame so yes its a bit unfair >: D) , here's whats happening from my perspective : Ginger is a staff member and my relation with him is a kind and friendly relation that any members in a community would have between each other , i freeze , escape and tp ginger , ginger is fine with it , comes a guy that has no relation to all of this and is just mad because he was gagged for disrespecting players and banned for dodging it and claims he is defending ginger and he is not ok with such thing being done to him ; Ginger is my friend or at least so i consider him , if ginger had any problem with it he would have mentioned it, it's not like if he cant or if he's forced not to and its not like every round i tp away from players or put them at a disatvantage and its not like i do it 24/7 just to bother ginger ; i HAVE NEVER used my so called 'admin powers' to put a random at a disadvantage i might have done it to other staff members and they surely did the same back but i have never and will never abuse 'admin powers' or use them against randoms to put them at a disadvantage ; and as previously mentioned its not like i always tp or always use it to escape . Back to the main point , he had nothing to report me for and it was none of his business he just wanted to get cocky and stick his nose up things that have no relation with him , if ginger didnt like it he can speak for himself , @Ginger tagged twice :D. Cyn was toxic in-game and got cocky and disrespectful to me and other blu members just because he didn't like our orders , i warned him several times but he just continued to go on and on so i gagged him , he then started using his steam name to disrespect me and others more which is literally dodging a punishment so i warned him and gave him extra chances but that proved ineffective so i had to ban him and just as his ban expired he came back and kept using his name again , i had every right to ban him but instead i warned him then decided to ignore him , but to my surprise he creates a 'report' against me for 'abusing' my powers against ginger and claims he is not ok with it , then in the following replies he proceeds to accuse me of abusing them even before ginger joined (
well yeah, i was mad at you for abusing and doing dumb days
) keep in mind i never got on blu the whole game in the map shown in the submitted demo he then states that im using commands that im not aware of their purpose
e or do commands you dont know what it does,
, he gets out-talked and decides to call it a "shitshow"
this has became a shitshow
he then states that he wants to see serious staff member as if i'm not human and i'm not allowed to have fun and must be always dead serious which from experience is harmful to mental health
final message,
i want to see mostly serious staff as jb can and most of the time is serious
and he says the following :
im glad that you kept this open, but i think you and other staff should talk out what happens to this, maybe you take a break for being a admin for a week? come back with a fresh set of eyes?
not to mention the pedophilia example he made which probably was created because of my signature , i intended to leave this open for other staff to decline it but now that its gaining more replies and apparently no staff member is interested in closing it , i'll do so myself.
DECLINED.
Once Again : What staff members do to each other is none of your business , if you see me and dova for example slapping each other , you have no right to report it as admin abuse , dova is an admin and a staff member and so am i , same applies for ginger . At least have a decent reason to report me next time , me and another staff member using commands on each other is NOT a valid one. It is more than obvious that all of this is just because you were in a fit of rage and felt angry not because you actually feel bad or sad or have sympathy towards ginger.

Last edited:

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
I want to apologise about the terms and sentences i used in the above post , some of them if not most have hate directed towards cynical which is something that i should have not done , I obviously failed to control my anger ; Sincerest Apologies @cyn , such behavior should not be carried out by staff member and especially not expressed in forums , once again i am very sorry and i apologise for the inconvenience caused by what i have written.

Status
Not open for further replies.