Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Zak[DZ] (Flux JB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyn

Scarcely Lethal
User name: cyn

Who are you reporting? Zak[DZ]

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Flux JB

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:8745162

What is the reason of the report? Admin abuse

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have in this demo, (everything happens at tick 0 - tick 3400ish) you can see zak using what i assume is /tp and possibly /freeze to get to and attack/kill a player. which so happens to be a staff member here aswell, this is a clear sign of admin abuse as hes using a command to gain a advantage over other players, when he got hunted he used /tp to attempt to escape, but ultimately, he failed. he also accidently false banned someone, even if its a accident, he should of known who it was. he should be demoted for his actions, or be on break.

Attachments

• admin abuse.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 12

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
I used tp and freeze only and only on ginger , what ginger and i do is not of your concern , ginger is a staff member and me putting ginger at a disadvantage is just a joke and i would be happy if he did the same , we were obviously messing around ; If ginger had a problem with it i'd sincerely apologise ; On the contrary though you started disrespecting me and others and i warned several times to stop but that only made you go further so i gagged you you then used the steam change name feature as a way to dodge and bypass the gag and i warned you again but you ignored me , when i was about to ban you your name started with "flux.tf admins..." so i wrote in console flux.tf only for the command to target kingvibe bc he had flux.tf at the end of his name whilst you changed your name to "C:" so i unbanned him and apologised to him and then banned you again ;and just as your ban expired you re-joined and did the same thing continuing to change your name so i warned you and then decided to just ignore you and left.
@Ginger How Do you reply to me abusing my powers against you? Are You Ok With that?

cyn

Scarcely Lethal
well yeah, i was mad at you for abusing and doing dumb days, most of the server was too, it was my bad for being toxic but even if its a staff member admin abuse is admin abuse. you have to be accountable for your actions, same with me, and im sorry for my toxicity as i was mad for what you were doing, i dont mind if its shitposty but please dont use admin commands for the wrong thing.

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
So now youre accusing me abusing when you were first gagged? Not when ginger joined and at the end of a round ?

cyn

Scarcely Lethal
my guy, i have proof of you, not ginger, as i was spectating you, if i were to be spectating ginger and not tabbed out, then sure i would of added him, but dont bring him into this.

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
All of this started bc i did some days as a warden then moonman ,another player brought out the supposedly MFK that i did about three or four days ago which is related to inside cell rebell day and so i replied wardens can do whatever days they want you dont have any right to disrespect them , and about three more players joined and started hating on me and saying i abuse ; then i get falsely fired ; only for vibe to claim warden and do cell wars only for more players to disrespect him and me more

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
my guy, i have proof of you, not ginger, as i was spectating you, if i were to be spectating ginger and not tabbed out, then sure i would of added him, but dont bring him into this.
Im not in anyway saying that ginger is abusing im talking about a time line; you were first accusing me of using it against ginger when he was on , then you changed your mind and accused me of doing it when he wasnt meaning that i even "abused" more and against other players

cyn

Scarcely Lethal
illegal fire doesnt exist? if it was then when isnt it illegal? what if someone dislikes the order? they cant fire?

and cellwars isn't liked as most people think its a cheap way to get rid of reds.

cyn

Scarcely Lethal
and also, he had to use /tp, you were using it to escape from him.

prounder999

Gore-Spattered
No first off all You were staff disrespecting You were dodging your Gag By using your username. he did it to Ginger What he does to ginger is none of your bussiness. Pls leave Zak alone

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
Concerning the attached dem file , it was a freeday forced by a guy who didnt use mic the server didnt have as much players so i just went around messinge with ginger ; then he asked to be tped to nether so i did ; worthy mentioning that im not the one who was slapping carrot ;also about the ff part , i thought didnt disable it so i tried to disable it only to find out he actaully did before me so i rushed to disable it only to enable it again bc he actually disabled it before me and i did not know , following to that i asked whom were the players who got killed but none replied.

cyn

Scarcely Lethal
Concerning the attached dem file , it was a freeday forced by a guy who didnt use mic the server didnt have as much players so i just went around messinge with ginger ; then he asked to be tped to nether so i did ; worthy mentioning that im not the one who was slapping carrot ;also about the ff part , i thought didnt disable it so i tried to disable it only to find out he actaully did before me so i rushed to disable it only to enable it again bc he actually disabled it before me and i did not know , following to that i asked whom were the players who got killed but none replied.

1. yes it was a freeday. you coulda did commands not trying to hurt anyone or do commands you dont know what it does,
2, you didnt slap carrot, i only brought up the start of the demo,
3. human error, yes, but refer to #1
4. it was easy to find who died, it was only the 2 who were dead at the time.

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
You have made a spelling error in 1 and i cant understand it. And no i wasnt able to find out who died and i asked but none replied.
Once again concerning the part where i tped from ginger , what i do with/to ginger is none of your business, ginger is a staff member and i have a sort of friendly relation with him , i friendly kind relation with him ,we mess around from time to time ; I never did and never will use tp or any similar command when facing a a random and never did and never will put a random player at a disadvantage against me through admin power , though i would use admin power against and with and to other admins , of course those whom am friends with. Your report is nothing but me tping away from ginger , freezing ginger , tping ginger , and as you called it "human error" or an attempt of me to disable an illegal ff without prior acknowledgement of it being disabled already.

cyn

Scarcely Lethal
have you even read what i said?

sure i dont care if its under like 12 players but it was im p sure almost a full lobby, and yes it was human error, you didnt know, it was a error, everyone makes mistakes, and even if its fun, your still abusing admin commands, so i dont know why you keep calling it fun, and it was only 2 people, press alt tab and look for whos dead???

prounder999

Gore-Spattered
This isnt going to get u No were i have argue with staff in lots of different communities and its never ended well Best u can do Is Move on i got false ban but i completely forgive Him. Let it go Never gonna get anything out of this Control your Ego.

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
Ok so just to be clear , what you're whining about is me tping away from a staff member not you not anyone else and freezing him and tping him ; you also dislike the fact that i couldn't find the player that were killed when i by mistake enabled ff

cyn

Scarcely Lethal
it was easy to find?? they were the only 2 dead, all you had to do is press tab, i do not know how it was hard.
you also attacked him, my man, i wouldnt of cared if you didnt attack him, that was your one mistake, and im reporting on it because you pretty much used it to try to kill someone, even if its a staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.