Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Remove the order "Guards are no longer allowed to bait."

Remove

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadshad0

Unremarkable
The main reason why I want this to be removed as an order because guards will abuse it as much as they can. This order is bad mainly because the guards like to abuse it as much as they can. I've never witnessed a moment where the warden says this order, and a guard/guards will just be with the reds. It's also unfair for the reds when the guards abuse this and they will be in the melee range of the reds for most of the round, and the reds can't do anything about it. The only reason why I would use this order is when it's hunger game and blues want to spectate so they can't get hit.

Ruddy

Somewhat Threatening
What about trying to kill a rebeller inside of cells, then the reds kill you because you’re inside the cells and “baiting”

shadshad0

Unremarkable
Yes but what’re the chances blues are explosive classes or just can’t aim in general
if they can't aim that shouldn't be used to abuse an entire order just to kill some red in cells. Let someone that can aim to kill the rebelling red. You could also quickly go into a cell to kill the red if you can kill them fast enough. I also never surprisingly see people doing this order to kill a red in cells. I usually see Warden's say the order after everyone is out of the cells.

boop

Live fast, die young. Leave behind a pretty corpse
IMO this should be accepted. Forcebaiting already exists as a way to make REDs KOS if they are after guards. Additionally, if a guard dies because they were baiting, it's their fault. You shouldn't be able to give a get out of jail free card to everyone as to counter incompetence. Instead, leave forcebaiting there, like it has always been, as a way to teach them about their mistake. Finally, about the "guards can motivate" order, I'd go with what others said already. Not needed to exist, only there to troll the RED team and easily replaceable by time limit orders.

Last edited:

oofy_the_duck

Sufficiently Lethal
I haven't seen you in the server lately. But I actually want to know your reasoning on why you don't want to remove this order. I know you are the type of person that would abuse this power anyway.
people dont want me in the server so yeah and the reason is so people dont fucking try to kill me

shadshad0

Unremarkable
people dont want me in the server so yeah and the reason is so people dont fucking try to kill me
Again, it is your fault if you bait the reds. This order has no point other than to annoy the reds when the guards abuse this order. You should be watching everywhere that you are going as a guard and you baiting would entirely be your fault unless it is a force bait. Which in that case the red would be KOS.

Sugar

real femboy
Again, it is your fault if you bait the reds. This order has no point other than to annoy the reds when the guards abuse this order. You should be watching everywhere that you are going as a guard and you baiting would entirely be your fault unless it is a force bait. Which in that case the red would be KOS.
I agree because if you say gaurda can't bait then there is nothing reds can do bout force baiting and now also Rebel Status = KOS

boop

Live fast, die young. Leave behind a pretty corpse
Status
Not open for further replies.