Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined [REDACTED]'s Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

[REDACTED]

Strange
User name: [REDACTED]

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? # 63 "♦♠DucoMeister♣♥" [U:1:393485182] 27:24 194 0 active

Who has punished you?
Dova

Why were you punished?
mfk

Why should we revoke your punishment?
i will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated ordersi will not mfk again and i wont bitch about the rules again and i wont be on blu just to mfk i will be on blu to give order and give non complicated orders

prounder999

Gore-Spattered
Very unusual way to appeal?

Edit: Imagine saying the B-word 50+ times doesnt seem very appealing to me

Last edited:

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
Consider appealing properly

Status
Not open for further replies.