Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Perma Muted- Appeal - DemoBach

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemoBach

Unremarkable
Lets just say You got gag/mute 1 or 2 Doesnt not change the fact you immediately Went to appea

What is wrong with that? Appeals are made for a reason, so someone can get a new chance, for someone for some other stuff i cant remember

prounder999

Gore-Spattered
What is wrong with that? Appeals are made for a reason, so someone can get a new chance, for someone for some other stuff i cant remember

What am trying to say is atleast wait a day or 2 just to make the appeal because this isnt a false silence you kinda deserved it

DemoBach

Unremarkable
What am trying to say is atleast wait a day or 2 just to make the appeal because this isnt a false silence you kinda deserved it

ok i am gonna delete my appeal and wait 2 or 5 days to make another appeal
is it that good?

Tokyoswift

Scarcely Lethal
If i had to comment on this i'd say you are indeed toxic and you've been muted and gagged for a week but it failed and i intended to mute and gag you for two weeks yesterday but i had some issues on the server and forgot to do it later.
Wait me or demo

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Why are people who are not directly involved with the mute replying?

This will remain locked until the Staff in question responds.

Jampoint

Happily Animating
Hello DemoBach, good to see you made an appeal, even though you didn't follow the format.
I permanently silenced you as seeing that you had gotten 5 comm blocks within 1 week. Not only that, while I was in the server, you constantly tried to poke at me, and it was pretty obvious due to how you types !comms every single time you tried. Toxicity seems to be a massive issue with you in general, and I believe this silence is justified.
I've also taken a peek at your background, and it seems you've been doing the same thing in other communities, such as Wonderland.tf. Your chat logs are filled with racial slurs, homophobic slurs, insults, and overall general toxicity. I do not feel that you've learned your lesson yet, and I think it's best for you to wait some time before it actually can be appealed.
Maybe give it a few weeks and try to better yourself online. Then read the appeal format and submit a form. But for now, I'm going to decline this.

Status
Not open for further replies.