Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Perma Muted- Appeal - DemoBach

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemoBach

Unremarkable
i just got perma muted/gagged for just messing around with my friends
the admin said the reason was for being toxic.
i am the only one that gets the blame, someone joined and screamed the N word and nothing happened. i just answer back to the ppl that are being rude to me and get Perma muted. i would like to make an appeal for being unmuted and ungagged
i am going to stop being TOXIC and be more nice as the admins would like to

Kind Regards DemoBach

Tokyoswift

Scarcely Lethal
i just got perma muted/gagged for just messing around with my friends
the admin said the reason was for being toxic.
i am the only one that gets the blame, someone joined and screamed the N word and nothing happened. i just answer back to the ppl that are being rude to me and get Perma muted. i would like to make an appeal for being unmuted and ungagged
i am going to stop being TOXIC and be more nice as the admins would like to

Kind Regards DemoBach
you realise you on mutlitple occassions have used the n word as well as admitting to being a homophobe
these screenshots are just a few of what i can find in my library

Attachments

• 2020-07-27.png
    2020-07-27.png
    844.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 2020-07-05 (8).png
    2020-07-05 (8).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 13

prounder999

Gore-Spattered
This will get declined due to 2 reasons

1. You made this appeal ASAP after The perma mute and gag

2. They can check your chat logs if u have said any bad words

Last edited:

DemoBach

Unremarkable
you realise you on mutlitple occassions have used the n word as well as admitting to being a homophobe
these screenshots are just a few of what i can find in my library

reply to tokyo:
I didnt type the N word. I just copied someone elses chat that said the word so it would get more attention!
And the other pic. U took that screenshot outta context

Tokyoswift

Scarcely Lethal
reply to tokyo:
I didnt type the N word. I just copied someone elses chat that said the word so it would get more attention!
And the other pic. U took that screenshot outta context
I didn't though becuase if you had quoted it then it would've been quoted properly as well as there have been many other situations of you saying it but me not being fast enough to grab it

DemoBach

Unremarkable
I didn't though becuase if you had quoted it then it would've been quoted properly as well as there have been many other situations of you saying it but me not being fast enough to grab it

I have never said the N word and u know that. U are just trying to make me look bad.
And I forgot to put quots but it says Spencerpt81: ......
so i did make sure that ppl knew it wasnt me

Tokyoswift

Scarcely Lethal
I have never said the N word and u know that. U are just trying to make me look bad.
And I forgot to put quots but it says Spencerpt81: ......
so i did make sure that ppl knew it wasnt me
Yes becuase I'm sure that the once screenshot I posted out of the may screenshots I have to search through is truly the only time you've said it, because clearly your not a toxic person

DemoBach

Unremarkable
It's called sarcasm, your a toxic biggot and homophobe and you got called out for it as well as caught by an admin deal with it an move on

I meant i didne understand the reply cuz all the Typos and bad spelling,
Can you send again but double check it?

Tokyoswift

Scarcely Lethal
I meant i didne understand the reply cuz all the Typos and bad spelling,
Can you send again but double check it?
Yeah I don't really feel like fighting autocorrect tonight so I'm not gonna resend it becuase it's late and I personally don't care , you had what's coming to you and quite honestly I'm tired of dealing with toxicity and I hope you realise it's not good either

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
If i had to comment on this i'd say you are indeed toxic and you've been muted and gagged for a week but it failed and i intended to mute and gag you for two weeks yesterday but i had some issues on the server and forgot to do it later.

prounder999

Gore-Spattered
Saying N word is something different that admins/mods can check, You were perma silence for toxicity And this isnt your first time for being gag or Muted and beside you made appeal ASAP as you were banned by Jampoint. You should atleast wait a 3 weeks or even a few months JUST for admins to consider accepting your appeal what Zak has said is 100% correct.

ALL of these comms are from you ATLEAST being toxic we have given you your chance hence i dont think you will change.

DemoBach

Unremarkable
If i had to comment on this i'd say you are indeed toxic and you've been muted and gagged for a week but it failed and i intended to mute and gag you for two weeks yesterday but i had some issues on the server and forgot to do it later.

maybe instead of getting perma muted can you ban me for 3 days or a week?

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
You don't get a ban for something that can be punished through a gag/mute
maybe instead of getting perma muted can you ban me for 3 days or a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.