Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

palutena goddess of light

Status
Not open for further replies.

boop

Live fast, die young. Leave behind a pretty corpse
I am flattered by your kindness and the genuine feedback. I too think I'm a very bad addmin. Any suggestions for how I could improve, especially since I don't possess any powers now?

boop

you know its the ture sand a sreen shot of team you did nothing dont get on the sever to teamban him you was on left 4 dead2
I apologise for my inability to ensure a healthy game environment, especially considering I don't have staff permissions now. Also I deeply apologise for not dedicating my life to something and hope I can be forgiven.

fisch

Scarcely Lethal
you know its the ture sand a sreen shot of team you did nothing dont get on the sever to teamban him you was on left 4 dead2
hey palutena, i know you dont spellcheck nor care if you typed something right but this time, can you tell me what you were trying to say. i didnt get any of that.

boop

boop

I still have no clue when you sanded me a sreen shot of team kill, especially considering I no longer have you added on steam and you've never even dm'd me on discord. Also, can you please find 1 staff member who dedicates their time on PC to moderating on a server? I don't think you understand the ethics too well and just want to stir up unnecessary drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.