Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Osome Oli's application for administrator position

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam

a stupid

Kat0150

Truly Feared
Also, if a last request gets denied, the warden next round is free to carry out the denied lr as long as it does not conflict with the lr of that round, if there is one.

Last edited:

zblock

Scarcely Lethal
Simply gotta agree-gre with Jampoint on this one. -1
Soz boyo

But goodluck anyways.

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
(So this admin app has more drama then Gaben's damn)

Positives
Admin app might be the longest I've seen on flux.tf with plenty of information.
I'm not too sure on every punishment but it seems correct to me.
Understand's the rules.
Well active on servers,forums and discord.

Neutrals
You don't know the tf2 commands (I'm assuming you are at the moment)
Alot of trick orders (Although there is nothing wrong with that)

Negatives
One major point is the proof with you having a bad history on Blackwonder.tf. Some of our admins, including the Noodl is admin there and it's not too different to our servers.
You can be very immature on servers.
I have seen you from time to time abuse your donor powers such as votemute,slay and kick.

Overall, I don't have anything wrong with you but i'm going to say
Neutral towards -1 Good luck :p
(Edited it to have less spelling mistakes that's my bad xd)

Last edited:

HipsterMelon

Unremarkable
After seeing you enough on the forums and the servers and considering how you think constructive criticism is some kind of way to annoy you I'm pretty sure you would, if given powers, try to abuse to the fullest extent so for me its a massive: -1
And about the youtube video:

Last edited:

Kat0150

Truly Feared
Oli, ya don't need to give Hipster a negative rating for saying his opinion. You are just completely proving his point by doing so, but you do you.

Bronze

Face-Melting
Oli, ya don't need to give Hipster a negative rating for saying his opinion. You are just completely proving his point by doing so.
I am not going to say this often but i agree with Kat on that and i am changing my Neutral leaning towards +1 to just Neutral

Osome Oli

Truly Feared
Oli, ya don't need to give Hipster a negative rating for saying his opinion. You are just completely proving his point by doing so, but you do you.
I gave him an old because I totally haven't seen videos being used obnoxiously like that. His logic is retarded too. That's like saying 'I know Karate, therefore I'm gonna be a serial killer'.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
I gave him an old because I totally haven't seen videos being used obnoxiously like that. His logic is retarded too. That's like saying 'I know Karate, therefore I'm gonna be a serial killer'.
He said "you think constructive criticism is some kind of way to annoy you" and you rating that negatively proved exactly what he was saying. That's just my view on it though.

HipsterMelon

Unremarkable
Change "I know Karate" to: "I broke the rules on two different communities" and "I'm going to be a serial killer" with: "I wanna be a badmin on one of 'em" :haha:

SWIGGY

Truly Feared
can we lighten up the mood, please ?
just show some evidence, and stop arguing,
and yes that's coming from me.

I want to have the most negative ratings :3
good luck, hopefully, you get negative spammed like I did (that is if you want 18+ negatives)

Last edited by a moderator:

adam

a stupid
Final warning to all, do not create unnecessary messages in applications (OffTopic messages)

Aubble

Time Traveler
Gonna have to agree with basically all the other admins on here. The application was well thought out and executed, but the history of punishments on other servers and all the commotion going on in this thread involving "constructive criticism", I am sorry to say that this is a -1 from me.

Santa Paws

Unremarkable
From what I have seen proven here on this thread by Jampoint & Others, It gives me a clear amount of evidence to give this app a -1 Sorry Oli, but these things can't go unnoticed

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
I'm noticing from this thread that Oli has been giving disagree,dumb etc to some people who have commented -1 and disagreeing with him, Due to this and the other points from my previous comment i'm changing from Neutral to -1 Either way, Good luck still.

Last edited:

Bronze

Face-Melting
Alright oli like Jerry said you are acting immature and dumb while proving you cant take criticism this is now a -1 from me next time control any angery feelings you have towards the admins and members replys good luck!
~from your favourite fat cunt

Osome Oli

Truly Feared
I'm noticing from this thread that Oli has been giving disagree,dumb etc to some people who have commented -1 and disagreeing with him, Due to this and the other points from my previous comment i'm changing from Neutral to -1 Either way, Good luck still.
https://gyazo.com/4710d93b6f5e3b48d818cb685e2e9362
(Can you also please take this off my comment in the selfie thread it doesn't make sense to give me it)
https://gyazo.com/f0311bb9f408073811f77f3aa37ddf6e
I'm noticing from this thread that Oli has been giving disagree,dumb etc to some people who have commented -1 and disagreeing with him,
Oli has been giving disagree to some people who...... disagreeing with him,
What? I understand your point of view but if I think a post is dumb, I can go rate it dumb all I want. Likewise, if I disagree with a post I can disagree with it all I want. I tend to save my 'dumb' ratings for posts which I think are genuinely stupid, so sorry if you 'disagree' :haha: with me. It's the point of a rating, you know...

Also, stop making me reply to this, it's obvious I won't get accepted and for good reason too. I genuinely don't think I deserve admin. I've been a bad boy on Blackwonder and also a bit on Flux too, so it isn't any surprise nobody wants me to be admin. I would happily agree that I am quite toxic and immature too - another reason why I shouldn't be admin.

However, most people who have replied to this have given me useful feedback. If you don't think I'm taking it too well, I respect your opinion, because my immaturity does actually convey this. But I actually listen to the feedback, contrary to popular belief.

What I plan to do now is to use this criticism and improve myself. I aim to get rid of the immature and salty Osome Oli and replace him with the polite and responsible Osome Oli. Basically, I want to improve myself. I don't want to be toxic all my life as there are no useful benefits to it. I apologise to anyone who I have upset or beefed with during my time here and at Blackwonder. I don't care who started it, I want to take responsibility for it. That means I apologise especially to Kat0150, who I have started pointless, immature and unnecessary disputes with.

So starting from now, I strive to make myself a better and more likable person. Hopefully the community will begin to see visible changes in me as a person, because mark my words - between now and my next application, I will have changed.

Thank you to anyone who wasted their time reading this, and if you are an admin, please decline this because honestly, I don't think I deserve to have a role of authority and I think everyone can agree with that.

Last edited:

Kat0150

Truly Feared
Thank you for your apology and for wanting to improve, I apologize as well for any misunderstandings, etc. I will be declining and moving this thread upon request of the applicant. Thank you for applying!

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Well, declining this, seems obvious as to why.

I'm getting a bit tired of people moaning because of all the unnecessary negs on posts - all the bad spellings etc. Stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.