Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted My administration application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jampoint

Happily Animating
I got a bad feeling about this.

It looks like there is some sort of pattern here. The admins that spend more time on the EU servers want him to be an admin, but admins that spend more time on other Jailbreak servers don't. SWIGGY, do you act differently to some admins? Or are you getting too comfortable in the community?

JanKo

Gore-Spattered
I didnt seen that thing "VOTE4SWIGGY" trash cause i was unable to get on my PC
Well if its true

m8, if you force kids in yr basement to have that trash in name

You aint gonna be good admin

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
I got a bad feeling about this.

It looks like there is some sort of pattern here. The admins that spend more time on the EU servers want him to be an admin, but admins that spend more time on other Jailbreak servers don't. SWIGGY, do you act differently to some admins? Or are you getting too comfortable in the community?

I'd wager it being due to us seeing only his forum side, which is a bit pushy, and impatient for feedback etc, vs his in game side, which seems to be better according to those who +1'd.
I'm still undecided due to the former reason.

Jampoint

Happily Animating
I'd wager it being due to us seeing only his forum side, which is a bit pushy, and impatient for feedback etc, vs his in game side, which seems to be better according to those who +1'd.
I'm still undecided due to the former reason.

Well, we did find him ghosting and micspamming. He has broken a few rules, but weren't they all found when he applied for admin or.....?

Caboose

Strange
People Promoting Your app with "[VOTE4SWIGGY]", Is a Big No for Me, Like why do all this for 1 guy to be accepted it's pretty Stupid, all you need is your App in your own truthful words, With no random Kids Promoting You with "[VOTE4SWIGGY]".
People are putting the "VOTE4SWIGGY" because they want admin thats, Active, funny, Knows what he's doing, The people that are putting "VOTE4SWIGGY" Are not just some random kids. They are the player base trying to get a good admin.

The Mafioso Courier

Uncharitable
People are putting the "VOTE4SWIGGY" because they want admin thats, Active, funny, Knows what he's doing, The people that are putting "VOTE4SWIGGY" Are not just some random kids. They are the player base trying to get a good admin.
Not saying Swiggy is bad or anything, but if the players want Swiggy to be admin, then Swiggy should accomplish that with his own merits. Just because a bunch of people are asking doesn't mean they'll get what they want.
-From a boi who also plays JB, Courier.
3L4ibDn.gif

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
Swiggy from what I've seen of him he has stayed serious during warden but he did do force warden from time to time but I don't see a problem with it myself unless it's on the rules. As for the #VOTE4SWIGGY I have never seen Swiggy ask people to say anything about that and i've been active on the jailbreak server.

If you are really unsure about giving him admin you should atleast see how he would do and give him trial admin to see how he does with a admin you trust will be honest in supervising Swiggy

Conor

Notably Dangerous
Swiggy from what I've seen of him he has stayed serious during warden but he did do force warden from time to time but I don't see a problem with it myself unless it's on the rules. As for the #VOTE4SWIGGY I have never seen Swiggy ask people to say anything about that and i've been active on the jailbreak server.

If you are really unsure about giving him admin you should atleast see how he would do and give him trial admin to see how he does with a admin you trust will be honest in supervising Swiggy
Fairly certain that "Trial Admin" isn't something that would be worth while. Honestly if Swiggy was to be a little more respectful to all users then I'd be more than happy to +1 the fuck out of this app. But he tends to get into "debates" with other players. So I'll stay neutral for now :P (Yes Spades, I know my opinion doesn't count)

Aftermeth

Scarcely Lethal
if i were an admin, i would say i don't know, because of this [VOTE4SWIGGY] [promotion crap in the EU jailbreak servers.

Last edited:

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
if i were an admin, i would say hell nah, because of this [VOTE4SWIGGY] bullcrap in the EU jailbreak servers.

if he was accepted, my prediction would be, he will be using the powers wisely for the first week, then next week he's not going to be that much wise with the powers (Beginning of Abuse) then third week he will start banning warden adults with mics that killed him (for not following the orders)

deZgorJ.png
I've seen Swiggy on servers and I doubt that Swiggy would ban them if they killed him. I am still not 100% on a yes or no but he can be immature from that picture you have above from his group, however if he was admin I would have faith he would not Abuse

adam

a stupid
if i were an admin, i would say hell nah, because of this [VOTE4SWIGGY] bullcrap in the EU jailbreak servers.

if he was accepted, my prediction would be, he will be using the powers wisely for the first week, then next week he's not going to be that much wise with the powers (Beginning of Abuse) then third week he will start banning warden adults with mics that killed him (for not following the orders)

deZgorJ.png
Giving a NO because of that.

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner

deZgorJ.png

Well this is a pretty pathetic dumb move. @SWIGGY Explanation?

The Mafioso Courier

Uncharitable
I don't know what to say, I mean, I don't know who to believe here. Someone can easily change their name to Swiggy and make that group, so I'm quite unsure.
-from Courier, boi confused.
3L4ibDn.gif

Btw, Jam is a she.

Last edited by a moderator:

SWIGGY

Truly Feared
Well this is a pretty pathetic dumb move. @SWIGGY Explanation?
THAT WAS NOT ME!
I can guarantee you some one is framing me, also it says he, jams a girl....
I can't seem to find this post either and have no notifications of any one posting, any ways i apologised to her and left that in the past, why would I bring that up now?
This is clearly an inspect element

Jampoint

Happily Animating
THAT WAS NOT ME!
I can guarantee you some one is framing me, also it says he, jams a girl....
I can't seem to find this post either and have no notifications of any one posting, any ways i apologised to her and left that in the past, why would I bring that up now?
This is clearly an inspect element

Either you're a very good liar, or, as I said before, you have some really bad friends.

Conor

Notably Dangerous
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm in that group and I was invited by Swiggy himself. The abbreviation matches and well, he hasn't got anyone to prove him innocent, he might want to post the groups audit log to clear things up!

The Mafioso Courier

Uncharitable
Holy shit, Its barely recess for me and I log into the WiFi spot, just to get bombarded with emails about this app. Its looking pretty bad, now would be a good time to reflect on your actions Swiggy, and understand that actions have consequences.
-From boi totally not doing homework in recess, Courier.

Status
Not open for further replies.