Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted My administration application

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mafioso Courier

Uncharitable
Can you tell me who said don't force warden more than 2 times because I have heard from admins on the server that they says don't force warden more than 3 times.
Why do you even want to argue with an admin? Don't pick an argument where one isn't due.

adam

a stupid
Am I the only one seeing this?
.Negatives:
-Hearing from @Death , there seems to be a new rule about forcing warden no more than 2 times. Well, he forced warden more than that(Which I have screenshots).
Pardon me, but I've checked just now and there's no rule about it, I've heard lots of people saying that it's against the rules but it's not, we might however add a rule for that, dunno.

Jampoint

Happily Animating
Pardon me, but I've checked just now and there's no rule about it, I've heard lots of people saying that it's against the rules but it's not, we might however add a rule for that, dunno.

Confusing, but that's okay. My -1 stays.

SWIGGY

Truly Feared

SWIGGY

Truly Feared
Can you explain to me why there are users roaming around servers with your name as a tag?

"[VOTE4SWIGGY]"
Sure, Most of the players on the server are my friends, and for some reason, they added a tag to there name, I did not tell them to do this.

SWIGGY

Truly Feared
People Promoting Your app with "[VOTE4SWIGGY]", Is a Big No for Me, Like why do all this for 1 guy to be accepted it's pretty Stupid, all you need is your App in your own truthful words, With no random Kids Promoting You with "[VOTE4SWIGGY]".
Again i didn't tell them to do this!

SWIGGY

Truly Feared
Again I asked noodl if I can Force warden, he said I can, also GreGre clarified this !

SWIGGY

Truly Feared
Am I the only one seeing this?

Positives:
-Has admin experience.
-Seems to have a nice following on Flux.tf servers.

Negatives:
-Hearing from @Death , there seems to be a new rule about forcing warden no more than 2 times. Well, he forced warden more than that(Which I have screenshots).
-Is a nuisance to me and possibly other admins.
-The whole tag thing is actually Swiggy's group that has about 20 members, and let's just say his friends aren't very respectful either.
-His attitude on the forums(to me) seems very toxic.
-Seems to only stick to one or two servers.

I really do not believe he is appropriate for an administrative position. It's a -1 from me.
On the other hand, good luck.
OK, so I called you Jammypoint as a joke, Which I did apologise for, again I'm sorry if that offended you in any way, but when GreGre changed my name to gay you laughed and then you called me a piece of shit, personally i took it as a joke, then again if I called you jammypoint, and that offended you, how do you think I would have felt if I didn't take that as a joke ?
Also, your saying my friends aren't very respectful?
OK you just called Ramen , cass, 8-bit disrespectful and katalander :/

Last edited:

Lord Gaben

Sufficiently Lethal
Il Be Honest Ur Probably The Best Player In Jb And Ur A Good Warden U Will Make A Good Admin.

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Although you wrote a decent application, the begging for feedback and +1s and stuff is pretty detracting and immature, I feel like age plays into this, to an extent.
Also, you really don't need to post 5 times, just post once, and edit it.

As for force warden-ing, I don't see why that would be a rule, it's not in the rules thread, but then again, I stay as far away from Jailbreak as I can, so don't quote me on rules.

Mr.

Sufficiently Lethal
You have yet not answered my question that I put on your app. My opinion stays the same.

Mr.

Sufficiently Lethal
In the past, I have caught you blowing in your mic as a joke which of course made an ear rape sound to the server. And don't give me that "oh i didn't know" bullshit cause in the server, you told me you did it as a joke. If you want to become an admin, you need to mature yourself ffs. Keep in mind you are applying for a position that represents thhis community. I feel like if we accept you, we are gonna have another a mic spamming admin like @ColdRamen. But then, you continue to bug me by direct messaging me to change my opinion and yes, asking ppl to +1 your app is annoying af. My opinion from before was a -1 and it stays the same.

SWIGGY

Truly Feared
Although you wrote a decent application, the begging for feedback and +1s and stuff is pretty detracting and immature, I feel like age plays into this, to an extent.
Also, you really don't need to post 5 times, just post once, and edit it.

As for force warden-ing, I don't see why that would be a rule, it's not in the rules thread, but then again, I stay as far away from Jailbreak as I can, so don't quote me on rules.
again, the only time i asked a person o +1
In the past, I have caught you blowing in your mic as a joke which of course made an ear rape sound to the server. And don't give me that "oh i didn't know" bullshit cause in the server, you told me you did it as a joke. If you want to become an admin, you need to mature yourself ffs. Keep in mind you are applying for a position that represents thhis community. I feel like if we accept you, we are gonna have another a mic spamming admin like @ColdRamen. But then, you continue to bug me by direct messaging me to change my opinion and yes, asking ppl to +1 your app is annoying af. My opinion from before was a -1 and it stays the same.
Ok jeez relax this was ages ago, and i haven't asked for an apology since, again the only time I asked for a plus one was on my previouse app, which I understood annoying you, so i stopped.
Also i made it clear that i didnt start the SWIGGY4AMIN bullshit.

8-Bit_Kitsune

Spectacularly Lethal
Okay, it's time to give my own opinion to this application.
And I'm returning to the old Pros/Cons system that I'm known for using, ladies and gentlemen.

Pros:
  • Application is very detailed
  • Has previous Admin experience
  • Has experience with SourceMod Commands.
  • Willing to learn other commands.
  • Very Active on Flux.

Neutral:

• N/A

Cons:

• Primarily only applying for EU Jailbreak.
Some might say that I'm being biased here because I get along well with him.
But I want to clarify that this is the not the case.
His application is actually very good, as you can see by the positives that I found, and that he gives a valid reason as to why he could be a good addition to the servers as an admin, claiming that us admins are busy and or offline when he is on, and I have not seen him so far begging me or others for likes on his application.
So due to the reasons above, I'm giving this application a
+1[:)].

However, the final decision is judged by @Flux , so good luck!

SWIGGY

Truly Feared
Okay, it's time to give my own opinion to this application.
And I'm returning to the old Pros/Cons system that I'm known for using, ladies and gentlemen.

Pros:
  • Application is very detailed
  • Has previous Admin experience
  • Has experience with SourceMod Commands.
  • Willing to learn other commands.
  • Very Active on Flux.

Neutral:

• N/A

Cons:

• Primarily only applying for EU Jailbreak.
Some might say that I'm being biased here because I get along well with him.
But I want to clarify that this is the not the case.
His application is actually very good, as you can see by the positives that I found, and that he gives a valid reason as to why he could be a good addition to the servers as an admin, claiming that us admins are busy and or offline when he is on, and I have not seen him so far begging me or others for likes on his application.
So due to the reasons above, I'm giving this application a
+1[:)].

However, the final decision is judged by @Flux , so good luck!
I appreciate it so much! :D

Jampoint

Happily Animating
OK, so I called you Jammypoint as a joke, Which I did apologise for, again I'm sorry if that offended you in any way, but when GreGre changed my name to gay you laughed and then you called me a piece of shit, personally i took it as a joke, then again if I called you jammypoint, and that offended you, how do you think I would have felt if I didn't take that as a joke ?

Don't throw that shit at me. You began calling me names and you laughed. I called you names and I laughed. That had nothing to do with what else you did. Oh, remember that nice dump you did on my application? You never knew it wasn't me until I made that report. That -1 on that application stays unedited to this day, so nice mark you left there. It looks like we still weren't finished on the Flux.tf side, and you never seemed to understand the term, "Do not reply on applications unless you have some useful information."

Also, your saying my friends aren't very respectful?
OK you just called Ramen , cass, 8-bit disrespectful and katalander :/

Not exactly what I was talking about. It's your friends that aren't admins. They don't seem to be very respectful. Some of your friends are basically hurting your application by adding that tag or being on the forums and adding dumb things to your application, so they aren't really your friends. I also love the [UNBANFADEL] tag by your friends, totally not like there is a section to place an appeal to get unbanned. :haha:

My -1 still stays.

The Mafioso Courier

Uncharitable
Alright, alright, let's calm down. There's no need to lash out at each other in an application. Let's try to keep this professional, guys. Swiggy, understand. That is Jam's opinion. Key word: Opinion. Keep that in mind. And Jam, you're an admin, point out their faults and flaws, that's OK, just don't make a big deal out of it, alright?
-from a boi that's just trying to help, Courier.
Edit 1.- Criticism can be a good thing, it can help you build on your mistakes. If your going to give criticism to someone, make it positive, so they can change for the better. Don't use criticism to make someone look like a douchebag.

Last edited:

adam

a stupid
For me, I don't think you have a admin material, your behavior with the votes of admin's in this application were pretty somewhat aggressive, and I do not like that.
Just going to give a NEUTRAL leaning to THUMBS DOWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.