Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MvM Grinding Group

breezy

Sufficiently Lethal
Best way to play MvM is with people you know, right? So I thought about gathering a bunch of people to do MvM with.

Just reply to this thread with what main you'd like to play, and I'll sort stuff out. We'll be playing Operation Two Cities, needing a total of 4 ToD Tickets. Obviously, you need some way of communication, be active and actually own tickets for it. I'll message you all when I get to it, thanks!

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Donate so flux can buy tickets :haha:

Bronze

Face-Melting
The Bronze fund is open feel free to donate

I main engie btw

8-Bit_Kitsune

Spectacularly Lethal
Flux charity fund, all aussies go straight to donation.
To help save the endangered Gibus Engineers around the world, we donate all australiums found to charity.
And if you donate 2 australiums,
you will win a free, Elizabeth II, cuddly toy.

Engie

Uncharitable
I'm too poor. I need two more tickets to finish my first cities tour :haha:

breezy

Sufficiently Lethal
I'll sort out a roster if any of you are genuinely into doing this. I need to do some mvm for an aussie so it'd be great to get a group based around flux.

Bronze

Face-Melting
I'll sort out a roster if any of you are genuinely into doing this. I need to do some mvm for an aussie so it'd be great to get a group based around flux.
I will make the game more enjoyable with my weird humor and unfunny ghei jokes :haha:

OutOnOwen

Truly Feared
Best way to play MvM is with people you know, right? So I thought about gathering a bunch of people to do MvM with.

Just reply to this thread with what main you'd like to play, and I'll sort stuff out. We'll be playing Operation Two Cities, needing a total of 4 ToD Tickets. Obviously, you need some way of communication, be active and actually own tickets for it. I'll message you all when I get to it, thanks!
Yea I'll join but only for boot camp, not because I'm bad it's just because I'm poor af and I can't afford a ToD ticket. (Scout main)

Engie

Uncharitable
I'm best at medic, but you'd have to supply the tickets.
Currently trying to withdraw £60 from adsense to paypal so I can buy some stuff, but its taking for ever to verify banks.