Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Mutliple weapon blocks for JB

Should these be blocked?

• Ye, get them outta here

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Nah, keep em

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
There are some weapons in Jailbreak that are used for baiting, MFH/MFK or other problems. The following weapons im suggesting for blocking.

Huo-Long Heater: I don't see people using this but the ring of fire is the cause of it.

Mad-Milk: A mass freehit item, Jarate is blocked, so why isnt the milk?

Stickybomb launchers: Baiting weapons, obviously.

Machina: Collaterals.

Last edited:

sugarr

goober
Mk let me say something

Huo-Long Heater: Yes it can be used by mfkers but the big downside is the ammo usage it eats ammo up quickly so I would say no

Mad-Milk: Yea that makes sense

Stickbomb Launcher: Now this is where it gets weird you want to remove a weapon that is very useful on certain LRs just cuase of this one reason I say no

Machina: Yea Makes sense

in my opinion I'd say No.

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
Mk let me say something

Huo-Long Heater: Yes it can be used by mfkers but the big downside is the ammo usage it eats ammo up quickly so I would say no

Mad-Milk: Yea that makes sense

Stickbomb Launcher: Now this is where it gets weird you want to remove a weapon that is very useful on certain LRs just cuase of this one reason I say no

Machina: Yea Makes sense

in my opinion I'd say No.
Problems with the stickies is that people use it for baiting. Just like in WLD. I can agree that it deletes ammo fast but the fire ring causes mfk for the huo long heater.

Ginger

Truly Feared
I find the reason "it can be used for mfk" kinda dumb. Literally 90% of the weapons can be used for mfk, shall we ban all pyro and demo primaries as well? The mad milk sure why not but the machina ban I also find uneccesary as again, it is not the only weapon that can hit multiple enemies at once.

Slaborbay

Scarcely Lethal
Alright its time to remove every weapon from the blue team because they have the potential to mfk/break rules that is such a "good idea" while we are at it remove the 1.5x damage because it makes it easier to mfk. This suggestion is really dumb you want to remove the stickybomb launcher what will the demo have in the secondary slot??

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
cough cough doesnt matter about collateral when a solider can just bomb all the reds, soooooooooo no also mad milk is just a good way to heal during a fight while supporting your team so also no. finally i like the huo-long heater so agian no. I say no to all of this
Good point, but when they are on a line, a sniper with the machina can just obliterate them with headshots and cause a mass freekill. Mad milk, like the jarate which was blocked due to mass freehitters, has the same ability as the jarate to soak them in cum/milk when the warden makes a marker, causing a mass freehit. I did mention that generally i dont see people running it, but i pointed out the ring of fire can cause a mfk.

matt

Mildly Menacing
Good point, but when they are on a line, a sniper with the machina can just obliterate them with headshots and cause a mass freekill. Mad milk, like the jarate which was blocked due to mass freehitters, has the same ability as the jarate to soak them in cum/milk when the warden makes a marker, causing a mass freehit. I did mention that generally i dont see people running it, but i pointed out the ring of fire can cause a mfk.

Using the argument "could be used for mfk" is ridiculous.
Why don't we just disable damage, if nobody dies how can anyone be frekul?

dork

Notably Dangerous
I agree with literally every comment here lmao. What potential does mad milk have for mfk? It does zero damage itself and doesn't make reds take any more damage.

The huo and machina are just weapons with abilities that give more damage potential, mostly in specific scenarios, if you wanna get rid of those we might as well just remove 1.5x damage right?

The collateral argument means nothing because snipers on blue are always either too high up for it to be effective, or are using the rifle to pick off rebellers; If they happen to freekill with collateral they can simply be punished, just like a scout who uses a scatter gun to freekill.

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
I agree with literally every comment here lmao. What potential does mad milk have for mfk? It does zero damage itself and doesn't make reds take any more damage.

The huo and machina are just weapons with abilities that give more damage potential, mostly in specific scenarios, if you wanna get rid of those we might as well just remove 1.5x damage right?

The collateral argument means nothing because snipers on blue are always either too high up for it to be effective, or are using the rifle to pick off rebellers; If they happen to freekill with collateral they can simply be punished, just like a scout who uses a scatter gun to freekill.
Mad Milk has the ability to mass freehit like the jarate does

Status
Not open for further replies.