Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karel-K

It has come to my attention that, i've been muted again after being unmuted for apparently, misbehaving. I see alot of people misbehave on the server, i don't see any of the mods doing their job keeping them under control. I have been insulting freekillers, which i don't think is nothing wrong with that.

Ginger

Truly Feared
Use the template provided by clicking the button that says "Punishment Appeal"1659016617620.png

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
I was the one who remuted you. I have about an hour of demo recordings of you constantly telling a younger player "Shut the fuck up kid" whenever they spoke regardless of what they were saying or if they were being annoying. I warned you about that, along with the other people also bullying that player, but you complained that I was singling you out.
I see alot of people misbehave on the server, i don't see any of the mods doing their job keeping them under control.
You need to grow up and change your attitude about things, no matter what happens around you, the rules are the rules and it would serve you to not break them or you'll be subject to punishment. None of the other players whined about being singled out (because they know that rules are rules).

Reminder that dork said that you would be punished permanently with no warning if you slipped up but I let it slide and only warned you.

So, some time later, I joined with a different name to respond to an unrelated calladmin, and I saw that you were now picking on another young player for absolutely no reason in the same exact way. And then called someone a homophobic slur (f word). I also saved demos of all of this too unfortunately for you. This was within the same day of you being unmuted.

After some time, when you make some changes with yourself, you may have a chance at an appeal. You will need to convince the rest of the staff and I that you can handle the simple privledge of communicating with others without being immature, but at this time you have no chance for an appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.