Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted mdadelic's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdadelic

Unremarkable
Staff Member
Admin
Username:

Username
mdadelic

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days of accumulative playtime on our servers? Yes

Does your Steam account have a VAC ban on record? No

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:196496819

Your DiscordID
mdadelic

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Orange | 100% Crits
85.117.240.74:27055 / 172.20.0.12:27055

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I've been playing Flux for a while and I would like to help it a bit. There is more staff on Orange Crits since my last application, but I believe I could still be very helpful since staff isn't always present. From the successful reports I have made, I believe I'm good at spotting cheaters. The other types of rule-breakers (exploiters as an example) seem much simpler to handle.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Whatevs, Eqwort, festive guy, Acheko, dork (retired again), kringu, CashPrizes, biocide and Xenomorph.

When are you usually available to play?
I should be available from at least 6 PM to 11 PM CET. But I am sometimes available even earlier.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Most of the punishment ladders have remained the same since my last application, with some slight changes.

Hacking and Cheating:
I would record a demo of them. If I am not completely sure they are cheating, I would send the footage to another staff member and confirm it with them. After confirming the person is cheating, I would permanently ban them.

Advertising Hacks:
Depends on the intentions. If it's a normal player joking, I would first give them a warning. If they continue I would permanently mute or gag them. If it's somebody genuinely advertising hacks, I would permanently gag or mute without a warning.

Racism and Bigotry:
I've realized since my last application that sometimes a warning is actually very helpful.
I would first silence them for 2 hours, then 1 day, then if they continue, a 5 day silence, a 10 day silence, a 1 month silence, and a permanent silence.

Voice and/or Chat Spam:
I would first warn the spammer. If they continue, I would gag or mute them depending on what they spam. First a 30 minute gag/mute, a 1 hour gag/mute, a 1 day gag/mute, a 7 day gag/mute, a 1 month gag/mute, and a permanent gag/mute.

Exploiting:
I would give them a warning and a slay (if it could help stop the exploit). If they continue, I would ban them for 5 hours, then 1 day, then a 5 day ban, a 10 day ban, a 20 day ban, a 1 month ban, and a permanent ban.

User Who is AFK:
In most cases they would be automatically moved to spectator. However, if they are using a console command to keep moving, I would move them to Spectator.

Abusing the !calladmin Function:
First a warning to stop abusing !calladmin, then a 5 hour ban, a 24 hour ban, then a 7 day ban, a 15 day ban, a 25 day ban, and a permanent ban.

Revealing or Exposing Undercover Admin:
If the person appears to have accidentally revealed an admin they will be warned. If the person has revealed an admin to help a suspected rule breaker or if the person has ignored the warning, they will be silenced. At first a 1 hour silence, if they continue exposing admins a 5 hour silence, a 20 hour silence, a 5 day silence, a 10 day silence, and at this point they know what they're doing so I think a permanent silence would be appropriate.

Admin Impersonation:
If the person is trying to fool people into thinking they are an admin so they can get away with something or trick people into doing what they want, I would first warn them to change their name and profile picture. If the behavior continues, they will be banned for 2 hours, then a 5 hour ban, a 1 day ban, a 5 day ban, a 15 day ban, and a permanent ban.
If the person is doing that and it's clearly a joke and not causing any problems, they should not be punished. For example: they take a Staff member's name with a joke twist but have a different profile picture. Or if they don't change their name and profile picture and claim they are an admin while making it clear that they are joking.

No warnings will be given if the player has recently been warned or punished for that specific rule.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I know how some of the commands theoretically work, but I don't know enough about all of the commands to use them.
Sorry for the circumstances of my last application getting declined, I've been much more careful with what I say.
Let me know if anything on this application needs to be changed or updated.

mda

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Bosnian/Serbian/Croatian (Same language, but I've written it down like this in case it isn't well known)

Acheko

Unremarkable
Staff Member
Admin
Zdravo mdadelic!

After your last application, we have noticed that your behaviour has changed a lot more and more in a positive direction. I've known you as a regular on this server and also as a friend for over two years (If my memory is correct). You have had your ups and downs, but I do believe you could fit to the moderator team. You know the rules, you are very active and also you handle criticism well. You have successfully reported cheaters on discord recently, and as well as sometimes on the server directly to me. The Flux team and I thank you for that.

Good luck on your application,
mda, Acheko

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
I've seen you contribute a lot to the reporting system in discord lately. This is appreciated.

festive god

Is it this? im old i don't understandddddddd
Staff Member
Admin
your mda is sinful, but I do see you're contributions to the community, I ain't blind and petty to say no just for eh. You've been reporting and trying to help keep the server of cheaters, racists, and other rule-breakers. I think this is a great mark on your record, and you seem to stay clear head off your previous behavior, I'm down for seeing people changing. you've changed quite well.

Xenomorph

Unremarkable
Staff Member
Username:

Username

mdadelic

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days of accumulative playtime on our servers? Yes

Does your Steam account have a VAC ban on record? No

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:196496819

Your DiscordID
mdadelic

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Orange | 100% Crits
85.117.240.74:27055 / 172.20.0.12:27055

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I've been playing Flux for a while and I would like to help it a bit. There is more staff on Orange Crits since my last application, but I believe I could still be very helpful since staff isn't always present. From the successful reports I have made, I believe I'm good at spotting cheaters. The other types of rule-breakers (exploiters as an example) seem much simpler to handle.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Whatevs, Eqwort, festive guy, Acheko, dork (retired again), kringu, CashPrizes, biocide and Xenomorph.

When are you usually available to play?
I should be available from at least 6 PM to 11 PM CET. But I am sometimes available even earlier.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Most of the punishment ladders have remained the same since my last application, with some slight changes.

Hacking and Cheating:
I would record a demo of them. If I am not completely sure they are cheating, I would send the footage to another staff member and confirm it with them. After confirming the person is cheating, I would permanently ban them.

Advertising Hacks:
Depends on the intentions. If it's a normal player joking, I would first give them a warning. If they continue I would permanently mute or gag them. If it's somebody genuinely advertising hacks, I would permanently gag or mute without a warning.

Racism and Bigotry:
I've realized since my last application that sometimes a warning is actually very helpful.
I would first silence them for 2 hours, then 1 day, then if they continue, a 5 day silence, a 10 day silence, a 1 month silence, and a permanent silence.

Voice and/or Chat Spam:
I would first warn the spammer. If they continue, I would gag or mute them depending on what they spam. First a 30 minute gag/mute, a 1 hour gag/mute, a 1 day gag/mute, a 7 day gag/mute, a 1 month gag/mute, and a permanent gag/mute.

Exploiting:
I would give them a warning and a slay (if it could help stop the exploit). If they continue, I would ban them for 5 hours, then 1 day, then a 5 day ban, a 10 day ban, a 20 day ban, a 1 month ban, and a permanent ban.

User Who is AFK:
In most cases they would be automatically moved to spectator. However, if they are using a console command to keep moving, I would move them to Spectator.

Abusing the !calladmin Function:
First a warning to stop abusing !calladmin, then a 5 hour ban, a 24 hour ban, then a 7 day ban, a 15 day ban, a 25 day ban, and a permanent ban.

Revealing or Exposing Undercover Admin:
If the person appears to have accidentally revealed an admin they will be warned. If the person has revealed an admin to help a suspected rule breaker or if the person has ignored the warning, they will be silenced. At first a 1 hour silence, if they continue exposing admins a 5 hour silence, a 20 hour silence, a 5 day silence, a 10 day silence, and at this point they know what they're doing so I think a permanent silence would be appropriate.

Admin Impersonation:
If the person is trying to fool people into thinking they are an admin so they can get away with something or trick people into doing what they want, I would first warn them to change their name and profile picture. If the behavior continues, they will be banned for 2 hours, then a 5 hour ban, a 1 day ban, a 5 day ban, a 15 day ban, and a permanent ban.
If the person is doing that and it's clearly a joke and not causing any problems, they should not be punished. For example: they take a Staff member's name with a joke twist but have a different profile picture. Or if they don't change their name and profile picture and claim they are an admin while making it clear that they are joking.

No warnings will be given if the player has recently been warned or punished for that specific rule.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I know how some of the commands theoretically work, but I don't know enough about all of the commands to use them.
Sorry for the circumstances of my last application getting declined, I've been much more careful with what I say.
Let me know if anything on this application needs to be changed or updated.

mda

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Bosnian/Serbian/Croatian (Same language, but I've written it down like this in case it isn't well known)
hi delic so ive noticed you have been giving alot of reports regarding cheaters on crits recently which shows alot of dedication that you care about keeping the server as clean as possible etc knowing you to be a very active player on the server just about daily ish also is a good sign im confident that you would do well on the team despite that crits already have quite a few staff members to watch over it closing it off with one more would be fine imo so with that in mind its a yes from me wishing the best of luck with ur mod app

Ginger

Truly Feared
Hey delic, thanks for applying. We at the staff team think you would be a great fit. There is just one additional process left. You will be messaged on discord soon.

Ginger

Truly Feared
Application accepted, you will receive another discord message shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.