Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Make herobrine day official

boop

Live fast, die young. Leave behind a pretty corpse
As the title suggests.

boop

Live fast, die young. Leave behind a pretty corpse
Basically it's something that's become tradition when Moonman is on the server.
You basically tell the reds to get in a marker, then you ask them a question and whoever answers correctly and first gets to be herobrine, after that herobrine is given the choice of killing or sparing his inmate by the warden (must be done 1 by 1). Herobrine day doesn't work when there's only 2 inmates.

Yes this is just a silly favouritism game therefore why I wrote this in the dumpster :p

People who have played it ask for it sometimes just for memes

Last edited:

Midget

Unremarkable
its cool but little unfair so would be cool if u could rebel that day

prounder999

Gore-Spattered
Moonman made a hit In Flux.tf finally one of popular Guys Now. welcome aboard Moonman there are other popular guys such as applepie Zak Ginger Me Top Cynical Zomcom Taimo Solar Tokoyo.

Zømcøm

Uncharitable
Moonman made a hit In Flux.tf finally one of popular Guys Now. welcome aboard Moonman there are other popular guys such as applepie Zak Ginger Me Top Cynical Zomcom Taimo Solar Tokoyo.
wait whos moon man?

Moonman

Mildly Menacing
Says the guy who got butthurt because Top Banned him for 1 second and then ended up reporting him lol
Butthurt? I just found it funny that people cry over losing mod in old games, also Top banned me because I reported him.