Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

keep sandman on the old way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidtornado

Notably Dangerous
i understand that valve screw'd up with some balance changes since the jungle inferno update came out but my point is.
Keep the sandman before the update?
reasons:
1: scout is not that good with out the "BONK!" ability
2: even tho some peeps want to ban the jetpack (pleas no)
scout needs to be on the old way with his bat

you might disagree with me but just think about scout before typing

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Not sure if this is just asking for opinions or implies wanting plugins to revert the weapon state.

Also just edit your post, don't double post. I merged them.

Bronze

Face-Melting
Scout is fine as he is in my opinion he is only used because he is fast and also jailbreak is not about rebelling its about having fun and if they want to rebel they can just pick pyro now

Davidtornado

Notably Dangerous
Scout is fine as he is in my opinion he is only used because he is fast and also jailbreak is not about rebelling its about having fun and if they want to rebel they can just pick pyro now
hopfully they dont ban the jetpacks cuz it makes pyro more usefull

breezy

Sufficiently Lethal
i think what makes the pyro jetpack good is the momentum it can give you if you decide to bhop with it

Davidtornado

Notably Dangerous
i think what makes the pyro jetpack good is the momentum it can give you if you decide to bhop with it
i agree, i understand people want to ban it but it dosent deals damage and remember that if they dont have the dragon's fury they would be more easier to spot
and pyro neded that cuz he was some type of distraction or bait for the cops in order to let prissioners escape

Status
Not open for further replies.