Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jailbreak versus Saxton Hale bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger

Truly Feared
So I was on the jailbreak server and someone picked the vs hale lr. That's all normal and stuff but when I was chosen to be the hale, I got the HHH jr. The problem with him is that he is bugged. (or it may be intentional idk.) But the problem with HHH jr is that he does not have a wall climb unlike on dedicated vs hale servers. This is different to all the different hales such as saxton, sniper and engineer. They all have super jumps which give them a lot of mobility and let them get to the reds easily to kill them. But the HHH jr is stuck walking around because he can not wall jump like in normal saxton hale servers. People say that he has a teleport, but that is not enough. He needs vertical mobility so he can get around easily. At the moment, HHH jr is the worst hale in the vs hale lr in jailbreak and playing as him makes it very difficult to kill the reds.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
HHH Jr is not bugged. The reason he does not have a super jump, compared to the other hales, is he can build up rage faster than others. He can at times activate it again very shortly after the first one.

I am not fully aware of the specifics of his mechanics, but I'm assuming Valve had to make some type of "trade off" to distinguish between the other hales. He is arguably one of the more difficult hales to play against.

Ginger

Truly Feared
But isn't he meant to have a super jump? Well, not really super jump but a wall climb. At least that's how it is in other servers. I usually player on a 24/7 vs hale server, and whenever someone gets HHH jr, they have the ability to teleport and wall climb, which is what I think should be added to the vsh plugin in jailbreak

Zømcøm

Uncharitable
the wall jump is trully only needed when an engie has a teli to get back to his sentry but if you wait long enough you can kill him with only teli. also the teli power if used correctly can and is a powerful tool in the hhh hales arsinal

where you might need it(wall jump):

*in minigames like climb or obby

*or when the engie teleports to a higher elevation then you as a hale are at the moment

:/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.