Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Introduction

I own the Happy Hat Shop. I travel far and wide in search for hats. During my travels, a very important hat was stolen from me by an imp in 2Fort. So here I am at a loss... And now I've found you. Now don't think me rude, but I have been following you... For I know of a way to return to your former self. If you can get back the precious item that was stolen from you, I will return you back to normal. In exchange, all I ask is that you also get back my precious hat that imp stole from me. What? Is that not a simple task? Why, to someone like you, it should be by no means be a difficult task. Except... The one thing is... I'm a very busy fellow... And I must leave this place in three days. How grateful I would be if you could bring it back to me before my time here is up. But, yes... You'll do fine. I see you are young and have tremendous courage. I'm sure you'll find it right away. Well then, I am counting on you...

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
Is this some sord of a riddle where you have to find a statue or something wearing a hat on the map of 2fort? If so then the "hat" must be on one of team's intel room as that can be the only place i can think of where hats can be a piece of the design

Jampoint

Happily Animating
Hello and welcome to the forums!
Don't get spooked by the loading lines ghost. It faintly whispers...:dab:

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Welcome to our forums. Hope you enjoy your stay.

To answer this ridiculous riddle seamlessly, just add me on Steam. I'll give you 3 random craft hats, just because I can.

adam

a stupid
Welcome to the forums, lad.

Take a look around and certainly ignore @Jampoint :meat:

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Hmm, you've met with a terrible fate haven't you