Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How can flux.tf expand its community?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
Flux.tf is a great community but it's very limited. I think servers such as regular maps, murder mystery or dodgeball maps would heavily increase player amounts and make flux.tf even more enjoyable. Post down below other server ideas and suggestions on the idea

ImpossibleZ

Notably Dangerous
Server suggestions within server suggestions :spongemycock:

Hugo

Sufficiently Lethal
Maybe if flux just some how made tf2 a lot better game more people would play if therefore making more people play flux.

Jampoint

Happily Animating
Flux.tf is a great community but it's very limited. I think servers such as regular maps, murder mystery or dodgeball maps would heavily increase player amounts and make flux.tf even more enjoyable. Post down below other server ideas and suggestions on the idea

Be BlackWonder. :haha:

JanKo

Gore-Spattered
Pay for over 50+ extra servers that have 0 population on them.. and if someone joins them its mostly missclick :haha:

DDTrickari

Honestly if you put HLStats to work. (I don't think its working) More players would be encouraged to play in Flux Servers.Believe it or not the stats motivate some players to play in certain servers in the first place.

Jim

Tonk
Honestly if you put HLStats to work. (I don't think its working) More players would be encouraged to play in Flux Servers.Believe it or not the stats motivate some players to play in certain servers in the first place.
Hlstats is broken outdated garbage. TFS is being worked on by Noodl to replace it.

Aubble

Time Traveler
I think we need another trade server with non-minecraft maps (trade plaza, trade arena, etc.) and we could advertise it as an unusual trade server or whatnot, to try attracting bigger players and more of the trading community. With traders come items, with more items comes more trading, with trading comes more traders, etc. The current trade server gets a good amount of attention, which is good, but mostly it consists of people interested in the neonheights minecraft map, and not for actually trading. I don't think it'll do much for server expansion, but removing some of the completely unused servers may save Noodl some money, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.