Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello Flux-itieers? (Don't Judge Me)

OutOnOwen

Truly Feared
Hello everyone,

My name is OutOnOwen and I am a part of the Flux family, I have been in the community for a reasonable amount of time but only now have I decided to make an account, just to clear some simple questions, I am a heavy main, my profile is soldier because it didn't let me load my heavy profile picture, I despise Lenny binds (I already see the hate comments.) I wish to earn a higher ranking in Flux such as a Donor, Mod, Admin etc. I do have a mic. (Just not a working one.) Also if you go in depth to my steam profile you see that most of my TF2 achievements were achieved at the same time, if you don't know already there is a thing called, "Achievement Engineer.) Its the home for getting all of your achievements with no work (I was dumb when I started TF2.) and talking about TF2 I have joined TF2 quite late, but that doesn't mean I've been in the community for the same time, I've joined the TF2 community since 2014. Just a little note for some Admins/Mods on my account it says i'm 18 or something and I accidentally done that it's suppose to be 2003.
So I hope to see you around in the community and see you all later.

-OutOnOwen

Bronze

Face-Melting
Seen you on the servers nice guy welcome to our normie forums hope to see you around

breezy

Sufficiently Lethal
hope im not too late, welcome to the forums^^