Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fix the item server in jb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidtornado

Notably Dangerous
i was going to play some jailbreak and then i found out that the item server was down
i was verry worried but it was the first day of the update and today they fixed everything but jb
still has items down, please fix it cuz its like 2007 all over again

Jampoint

Happily Animating
i was going to play some jailbreak and then i found out that the item server was down
i was verry worried but it was the first day of the update and today they fixed everything but jb
still has items down, please fix it cuz its like 2007 all over again

The item server has been down ever since the update was out. Some of our servers have been functioning incorrectly, and it may take a little while before that is fixed. That is just one of the problems we are having including many others that are causing the servers to go rampant. I recommend you go on a different Flux.tf jailbreak server that is functioning properly for the next few days. You could also try one of the different game modes we offer, like Deathrun, Saxton Hale, and X10/X50, since some of those servers are working properly as well.

Jampoint

Happily Animating
All the servers were working fine for me about half an hour ago, I think things might be fixed for the most part.

Huh, ok then. Just haven't been on the servers in a few hours, and I was dealing with literal hell.

Davidtornado

Notably Dangerous
The item server has been down ever since the update was out. Some of our servers have been functioning incorrectly, and it may take a little while before that is fixed. That is just one of the problems we are having including many others that are causing the servers to go rampant. I recommend you go on a different Flux.tf jailbreak server that is functioning properly for the next few days. You could also try one of the different game modes we offer, like Deathrun, Saxton Hale, and X10/X50, since some of those servers are working properly as well.
ip for jb servers that are working?

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
There's very little I can do about it. I'm not Valve.

When they ship a huge 1.2GB update, loads of low down technical things change that are beyond my ability to repair.

Maybe it's Steam servers being borked, maybe it's a Valve change that is causing our extensions to cause issues with client auth, who knows.

8-Bit_Kitsune

Spectacularly Lethal
The item servers are online, but not all servers have access to the new item server currently.
Until the servers can re-establish the connection to the item server, you're going to have to wait.
Sorry.

Bronze

Face-Melting
The item servers are online, but not all servers have access to the new item server currently.
Until the servers can re-establish the connection to the item server, you're going to have to wait.
Sorry.
I think the second part is a good thing

Davidtornado

Notably Dangerous
There's very little I can do about it. I'm not Valve.

When they ship a huge 1.2GB update, loads of low down technical things change that are beyond my ability to repair.

Maybe it's Steam servers being borked, maybe it's a Valve change that is causing our extensions to cause issues with client auth, who knows.
oh ok i can wait

Status
Not open for further replies.