Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Face Reveal Thread

Zømcøm

Uncharitable
no kiddo that because you might post something you will regret

AinsleyH

Sufficiently Lethal
Is me:
1598435791107.png

Zømcøm

Uncharitable
it is face reveal
you are just looking in the wrong wave length
:/

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
idk you tell me.

boop

Live fast, die young. Leave behind a pretty corpse
Hey guys, before I go ahead and do finally do it, I have to say how much I appreciate the support. Ever since I've started playing here I've learned many things. It’s easy to have faith that everything is going to work out, when everything is working out. It’s much harder to have faith when you are facing challenges in your life. But that is exactly when you need to apply your faith. Because faith is believing in the unseen. Faith is taking the first step. Faith is jumping in the deep end and knowing everything will be ok.

It’s easy to be positive when everything is working out… It’s much harder, much much harder when nothing is working out…. But that’s when we need it the most. Everything is worth the prize! Everything is worth the fight! Everything worth the prize will require a real fight to achieve that prize.
If you want the prize you can’t quit at half time. You can’t quit mid season. You must play the whole game. Pre season, through the cold, through darkness, through the challenges, the opponents.

You will be knocked down… but you must get up. Keep fighting. Dig deep and discover your true strength.
Then you will win the real prize:
CHARACTER.
EXPANSION.
YOU, RISING TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

Now, say to yourself:

LONG TERM, I know what I need will come my way.
LONG TERM, I know if I keep at it I will be rewarded
LONG TERM, I know consistency pays off
LONG TERM I know all my actions, all my discipline all my integrity will pay off in a big way.
I have faith everything will work out.

Finally, after this big speech I felt I needed to give, it is time.
facereveal.png

P.S. Credit to @Ginger for helping out with taking the photo!

boop

Live fast, die young. Leave behind a pretty corpse
:)