Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined DemoBach's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemoBach

Unremarkable
User name: DemoBach

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Who has punished you?
an deleted

Why were you punished?
talking?

Why should we revoke your punishment?
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.flux.tf/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=DemoBach&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: DemoBach
Steam ID (Example : STEAM_0:0:00000000): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086488300/
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-09-30 13:00:37
Reason about the Ban: Talking trash
Admin that Banned you: idk

Hey, i would like to make an appeal, i was perma banned from chat about 3 months ago

i would like to return to flux after fifa has become boring and making me destroy alot of expensive items

i am gonna be more mature now when i join flux

SolarSocks

you guys like m&ms?
Staff Member
Admin
Hey DemoBach,

@Zak[DZ] accepted this report on you from a few months ago, which is why you’re perma silenced again.
@Jampoint also unsilenced you with your previous appeal, saying this:

If any of us admins or mods catch you being toxic again, we're going to have to give you a permanent silence without any chance of appealing. Continue to work on improving yourself, as you're not fully out of the weeds yet just because you got everything appealed.

There’s not much in your favour with this appeal, especially considering you haven’t given us much reasoning as to why you should be unsilenced.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
The fact that you haven't learnt from your mistakes and got yourself perm silenced AGAIN, says alot about a person.

You're not taking the appeal seriously as there is no proper reasoning to why you should be unsilenced.

Due to your repeated offences and no proper reasoning, This appeal is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.