Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted DemoBach's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemoBach

Unremarkable
User name: DemoBach

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Who has punished you?
Jampoint and ZAK

Why were you punished?
Toxicity

Why should we revoke your punishment?
i got perma muted/gagged for being toxic. I was being a dickhead, but the people i was being toxic to were getting under my skin, but if this happens in the future i am just going to mute them.
i am go to be less toxic and just have fun with the wonderful people on this server
so, i would like to make an appeal for being unmuted and ungagged

Kind Regards DemoBach

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
You should tag the admins , not just write their names ; and i'm not the one who invoked a silence on you i only reapplied it because it failed.

Jampoint

Happily Animating
Hey DemoBach,
It does seem a little risky at the moment to unsilence you. I have noted that you appealed from both BlackWonder.tf and Panda.tf, even though you copy pasted on both of them. You also had gotten another ban from Wonderland.tf during the time frame of now and back when you made your first appeal. I'm going to give you a chance on this one, but if any of us admins or mods catch you being toxic again, we're going to have to give you a permanent silence without any chance of appealing. Continue to work on improving yourself, as you're not fully out of the weeds yet just because you got everything appealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.