Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Corrupt-A-Wish

Zømcøm

Uncharitable
Ill ɹǝdlʎ qnʇ ᴉ ʍᴉll nsǝ ∀nsʇɹɐlᴉɐu ʇɐlʞ ɯɐʇǝ

I wish i wasnt deppresed anymore
wish granted, you are always happy no matter what, and all you can show is happiness everyday every time.
i wish for a bag of seeds

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
wish granted, you are always happy no matter what, and all you can show is happiness everyday every time.
i wish for a bag of seeds
Wish granted but they are 50kgs of bird seeds that end up all over your house resulting in endless bird shit.

I wish for a modern day car with 3 wheels.

Zømcøm

Uncharitable
Wish granted but they are 50kgs of bird seeds that end up all over your house resulting in endless bird shit.

I wish for a modern day car with 3 wheels.
wish granted, it can get to 120 km/h in 5 seconds, but topels over with just a slight nudge at that speeds
i wish for a pack of carier pigeons (pigeons that went extinct after some time of a WW).

Cyruim

i wish for a pack of carier pigeons (pigeons that went extinct after some time of a WW).
Granted but they are scared of hights and will never fly

I wish for Zeus to be alive again (hes a pet of a extremely close friend)

Last edited:
Granted but they are scared of hights and will never fly

I wish for Zeus to be alive again (hes a pet of a extremely close friend)
Granted, but as a greek god, he causes nothing but destruction in every path he takes.

I wish i had an african bullfrog to keep as a pet.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
Granted, but it shrieks like a gorilla everytime it jumps and looks like a giant cockroach.

I wish I had a girlfriend :(

Zømcøm

Uncharitable
Granted, but it shrieks like a gorilla everytime it jumps and looks like a giant cockroach.

I wish I had a girlfriend :(
wish granted, but you also get Schizophrenia and every time you take your meds she goes away.

i wish to meet hefaistus

bonkmaykr

wish granted, but you also get Schizophrenia and every time you take your meds she goes away.

i wish to meet hefaistus
Granted, but 1. What tf is that and 2. Hefaistus has a rare contagious form of terminal cancer

I wish people didn't hate me h

Zømcøm

Uncharitable
Granted, but 1. What tf is that and 2. Hefaistus has a rare contagious form of terminal cancer

I wish people didn't hate me h
Hephaestus (/hɪˈfiːstəs, hɪˈfɛstəs/; eight spellings; Greek: Ἥφαιστος Hēphaistos) is the Greek god of blacksmiths, metalworking, carpenters, craftsmen, artisans, sculptors, metallurgy, fire (compare, however, with Hestia), and volcanoes.[1] Hephaestus' Roman counterpart is Vulcan. In Greek mythology, Hephaestus was either the son of Zeus and Hera or he was Hera's parthenogenous child. He was cast off Mount Olympus by his mother because of his deformity or, in another account, by Zeus for protecting Hera from his advances.[2][3][4]

As a smithing god, Hephaestus made all the weapons of the gods in Olympus. He served as the blacksmith of the gods, and was worshipped in the manufacturing and industrial centres of Greece, particularly Athens. The cult of Hephaestus was based in Lemnos.[1] Hephaestus' symbols are a smith's hammer, anvil, and a pair of tongs.
(yeah i didnt write it corectly, i wrote it as in my own native tongue but with a tinge of English it should have been hephaestus. if the price is that so shall it be to meet someone so great that his automatons were able to have emotions of their own and scientific magic that could surpass magic in its miraculous ununderstandable scientific workings)

Your wish is granted enjoy it to the fullest but know this the people wont hate you anymore but they will love you and even crave you but it is not for your Consciousness but for every fiber of your being. they crave you so much that its always a mob behind you or near you, wanting to take every fiber of you for them selfs and if that wont work then they will take whatever they can, but that wont stop them they will always want more
(31:44 / 41:30 till 32:41 / 41:30
)
. don't worry everyone "love" you all over the world all except the ones you love. no one hates you.

i wish to meet the damned Kronos
Not to be confused with Chronos, the personification of time.
For other uses, see Cronus (disambiguation).
In Greek mythology, Cronus, Cronos, or Kronos (/ˈkroʊnəs/ or /ˈkroʊnɒs/, US: /-oʊs/, from Greek: Κρόνος, Krónoς), was the leader and youngest of the first generation of Titans, the divine descendants of Uranus, the sky, and Gaia, the earth. He overthrew his father and ruled during the mythological Golden Age, until he was overthrown by his own son Zeus and imprisoned in Tartarus. According to Plato, however, the deities Phorcys, Cronus, and Rhea were the eldest children of Oceanus and Tethys.[1]
Cronus was usually depicted with a harpe, scythe or a sickle, which was the instrument he used to castrate and depose Uranus, his father. In Athens, on the twelfth day of the Attic month of Hekatombaion, a festival called Kronia was held in honour of Cronus to celebrate the harvest, suggesting that, as a result of his association with the virtuous Golden Age, Cronus continued to preside as a patron of the harvest. Cronus was also identified in classical antiquity with the Roman deity Saturn. :D

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
relax with the info
Wish granted but u can only meet him once a lifetime in a 2 second dream.

I wish for All A+ in all my exams

Wish granted but the professor catches you cheating on your math exam and ultimately flunks the course. Bummer.

I wish for a lifetime supply of premade PB & J sandwiches.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
wish granted, but the bread is always moldy and the pb is crunchy.

I wish to meet the players of manchester United.

Sugar

real femboy
You meet them but they are all disabled and can't speak

I wish for a good headset that actually fucking works

Carrot12341

Mildly Menacing
wish granted but there old xbox headphones

i wish for love