Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Cl_Interp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger

Truly Feared
Could we make it so that if you are abusing interp to get facestabs and stuff not allowed? I find it really annoying when I die to someone just because he walked forward and turned around in front of me and somehow gets a backstab.

Zømcøm

Uncharitable
Could we make it so that if you are abusing interp to get facestabs and stuff not allowed? I find it really annoying when I die to someone just because he walked forward and turned around in front of me and somehow gets a backstab.
my suggestion is to keep distance from reds always. if a red is cl_interping you always then give orders so you don't get cl_interped like spies have sappers out and or afk in a specific spot until you tell them to go to a specific spot and be hyper-agresive/(try to keep an eye to anyone not doing your orders corectly and slay them after doing so explain why you did it and don't explain something that's in the rules, say its in the rules and check the rules to understand if they say they cant find it just copy paste it in chat), if your a guard as before keep distance from the reds but not too far and stay some what close to warden to protect him.
:')

Ginger

Truly Feared
Nah but like it doesnt even matter sometimes, they can just ran at you and if you dont kill him instantly then you are just dead. For example on some maps like wildwest theres no where you can stand to be able to stay with the reds but also stay away from them in a safe place. I'd rather cl_interp just be banned.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
This is a heavily debated subject. Ultimately comes down to admin/mod discretion for each case.

But generally speaking, this is not bannable.

Status
Not open for further replies.