Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

charging demos?

let demos charge?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidtornado

Notably Dangerous
idk i just wanted to see demoman abel to charge since alot of peeps say "demos no charging" and that got me thinking, is demoman really good as a rebeller? cuz it would be better if demo could charge cuz pyros can fly and scouts can easly run away and engeneers can teleport so why not give demoman charge?

Dopefull

Unremarkable
I guess charging would have been way more effective before, because you would almost always get a crit. But you're likely gonna get yourself killed if you try charging into anyone, since BLUs have crits.

Davidtornado

Notably Dangerous
I guess charging would have been way more effective before, because you would almost always get a crit. But you're likely gonna get yourself killed if you try charging into anyone, since BLUs have crits.
in thenot talking that IMIDEATLY USE IT FOR ATTACKING, i mean using it for some type of distraction or in the right moment use it for escaping like hop jb, you wait till no one is looking and you charge throw blu side pool and the crits woul be usefull against idle or braindead guards

adam

a stupid
I'd say, charges with no crits.

Conor

Notably Dangerous
Personally, I think allowing Demos on RED to equip and use their shields would really shake up the flow of the game in a fun way. Gotta agree with you here man, I'd love to see this implemented into the JB plugin that runs on Flux.TF

Davidtornado

Notably Dangerous
Personally, I think allowing Demos on RED to equip and use their shields would really shake up the flow of the game in a fun way. Gotta agree with you here man, I'd love to see this implemented into the JB plugin that runs on Flux.TF
hopfully this gets accepted and things start shaking up and make jb better

GoldWatson

Uncharitable
Charging is like the jetpack. Mobility options like the jetpack or a shield on demo on red is clearly way too good. I don't see this happening, personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.