Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Bandits Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandit

Unremarkable
- Name: (if you like) Reed Hahn
- Steam name + ID: (Both the name and the STEAM_0:xxxxx) ⛄ Bandit³⛄ STEAM_0:0:74866560

- Specify your timezone and rough playtimes~ Mountain Standard Time During week 4:00PM-10:00PM in between those Weekend is basically all day and night, if I'm on I'll get on the server to help out if required.

- Have you been an admin before and where? I've been an admin on a Counter Strike trade server before and also a moderator on a trouble in terrorist town server on Garry's mod

- What servers are you primarily applying for? US Trade server and US Jailbreak (Although I don't go on jailbreak as much)

- Which admins (if any) do you know? Mr., Engie, Jim, Death, Noodl, and Jampoint

- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands? ie - what is expected of you I am familiar with the admin role but the commands I am not to familiar with.

- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator? I would be a good addition as I have past experience on other games and I'm a pretty respectable person, Im also very active and willing to help out on any of the servers. I'm also very sarcastic and enjoyable by others from what they've said to me. I overall just want to help out on the servers to keep it a good environment for all players new and old.

- Give us a brief rundown of punishments you'd give out to users breaking different rules. First, I would give them a warning, if they push it, I may kick or slay them depending on server, if the offense is repeated a ban may be taken place and after that ban if repeated again constantly, another ban will be taken into account and if the problem gets to a maximum a permanent ban can and will be taken into account for the player(s).

- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself, ie - interests, hobbies, education, etc etc
I like to do photoshop and play football, Im interested in becoming a marine biologist and its been a life goal for me since I was nine years old. Im a very social and talkative person but I try to keep my words at a minimum as I can be quite annoying sometimes. I also am a big geek and like things like Dungeons and Dragons, Star Wars, and of course Star Trek.

Last edited:

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
Has admin experience on Gmod and CS:GO

Everything is in bold :haha:
Noodl is the owner, not a admin (But i can see how you can get mixed)

Admin app is short and rushed
Only meet you four days ago
Not familiar to commands on tf2
I feel like you spammed 10 posts to apply but that might not be the case

Either way it's going to be a -1 for me.
Good luck either way

Jim

Tonk
2 Questions,

1. How do you know me? I don't remember ever even interacting with you unless you used a different name.
2. Could you give us either the IP's or the community name of the servers you admined on?

Doesn't matter, absolutely not, user is currently banned on steamrep for paypal scamming via this report

Reactions: cat

GoldWatson

Uncharitable
Let's see here...

Positives
Mature from what I've seen.
Seems nice from what I've seen of him on the forums.

Neutral
Joined recently.
I feel like he spammed posts but eh.

Cons

Short app
I've never seen them on (eh)
Kind of bad grammar
BOLD

from me if my opinion matters.

Good luck to the applicant!

Kat0150

Truly Feared
Here are a few questions I have for you based on your application:
  • How often do you visit our servers? Seeing as how I visit the Trade server quite often and jailbreak equally as much, I find it a bit odd that I've never seen you on any of our servers before.
  • Did you just add admins to the list of known admins because maybe they replied to the same thread as you on the forums, or do you actually know them?
  • I feel like you maybe were a bit eager to apply rather than taking time to get to know the community, but may I ask why you are no longer and admin or moderator for the mentioned servers?
  • The formatting is not great, everything is bold with random capitalizations here and there, but above all of that, like Jim had mentioned, you are steamrep banned. Would you care to explain that?

Bandit

Unremarkable
I’m truly sorry about the bold and the steamrep ban, I do admit I did indeed try to scam someone via PayPal and ever since the attempted scam I repealed it, message steamrep and tried to get in contact with the user, I’ve tried everything to contact him and apologize to the user; I’ve added steamrep admins, his friends, people in his groups and nobody can get contact with him. My ban appeal should be looked at soon and most likely repealed. If the ban does mean not being an administrator for the server I understand that decision completely. Once my ban is removed hopefully I will maybe be eligible for administrator again. Once again I am truly sorry for the mistakes and the ban.

Bandit

Unremarkable
Also I know the admins because I’ve played on servers with you, I don’t usually type in chat unless it’s necessary or it’s a joke that I am tempted to say. I know you are admins because I see you doing your job and enforcing the rules which is something I would like to do entirely.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
Once again, may I ask why you are no longer a staff member on the Counter Strike and Garry's Mod? You can private message me about this if you'd like.

Bandit

Unremarkable
Once again, may I ask why you are no longer a staff member on the Counter Strike and Garry's Mod? You can private message me about this if you'd like.
I’m no longer a staff member on the counter strike server because I went inactive and stopped play Csgo for a long time and on gmod I resigned

Bronze

Face-Melting
I’m no longer a staff member on the counter strike server because I went inactive and stopped play Csgo for a long time and on gmod I resigned
Could you provide a link or a name of those communities where you were an administrator so the admins can see if you are saying the truth

adam

a stupid
You know me? I have NEVER saw you in a server that I was in, you also joined the community 4-5 days ago.
Plus the SteamREP ban Jim stated above is absolutely filthy, no offense of course, but I hate scam attempts.
Until then, when your appeal gets accepted, I'll see if I want to change my vote.

Lord Gaben

Sufficiently Lethal
Never seen u ingame and u joined recently Everything in bold -1

Santa Paws

Unremarkable
Paypal Scammer and very new to the community, never seen you in the servers, It's a big -1 from me.

JanKo

Gore-Spattered
This app is worse than mine lul

-All bold
-Lies about knowing admins
-scamming ban
-Joined recently
-probably spammed to get 10 messages
-Grammar
-Bad formating

Well there is nothing to say to positive or negatives

No idea if you just wanted to troll or sumthing.. but 3/10 to this troll

Kat0150

Truly Feared
I think between being extremely new to the community, quite a few of the lesser cons pointed out above, unwillingness to answer questions until they are asked multiple times, and the steamrep ban, this is going to have to be a -1 from me, but maybe when you are more familiar with the community and get that ban appealed you'd have a much higher chance. Thanks for applying and good luck either way.

Bandit

Unremarkable
Could you provide a link or a name of those communities where you were an administrator so the admins can see if you are saying the truth

I was mod on the ttt server "Frozen Aether" I cant find their enjin forums but once I do ill link it but the csgo server is: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/InfinitiSkins/discussions/0/142260718947870694/?ctp=3 (They didnt use a forum at the time) I got accepted and was admin for a pretty long while, from looking at things, the previous owner is no longer the "owner"

I also do admit I did rush this application because I had about 15 minutes to do it, but I could've waited for the next day; I accept that I will not become an admin for flux. I completely understand all of these negatives and hope that I can possibly make them a positive in the future. Thank you all for spending time on reading my application. I am also sorry for not answering the questions @Kat0150 I probably live in a different time zone so you might have to wait as I have school and I also went out last night to see Star wars after my application so I couldn't answer any questions.

Also, the surf server is irrelevant as only like 5 people played on it everyday and nobody broke the rules dont I classify it as 'previous experience'

ColdRamen

Notably Dangerous
@Bandit We all understand that people have things to do - every person has things to do IRL, and these almost always take precedent over vidyagames. That being said, put some effort into your application. If you only have fifteen minutes to write it, then wait until you have more time, instead of creating a half baked, all bold mess of an application. This isn't just a way of getting cool powers in a server - by becoming an admin you are giving up your time to ensure other people have fun playing videogames. On top of all this, you have the Steamrep ban, which - while not necessarily affecting your administrative skill - looks awful.

Because of this, I'm unfortunately going to have to give you a -1.

Either way, we're happy to have you on our server and we hope you continue to play. I haven't seen too much of you on the servers - different timezones and all that - but I'm sure it'd be fun to play a game or two with you.

Have a nice day.

OutOnOwen

Truly Feared
- Name: (if you like) Reed Hahn
- Steam name + ID: (Both the name and the STEAM_0:xxxxx) ⛄ Bandit³⛄ STEAM_0:0:74866560

- Specify your timezone and rough playtimes~ Mountain Standard Time During week 4:00PM-10:00PM in between those Weekend is basically all day and night, if I'm on I'll get on the server to help out if required.

- Have you been an admin before and where? I've been an admin on a Counter Strike trade server before and also a moderator on a trouble in terrorist town server on Garry's mod

- What servers are you primarily applying for? US Trade server and US Jailbreak (Although I don't go on jailbreak as much)

- Which admins (if any) do you know? Mr., Engie, Jim, Death, Noodl, and Jampoint

- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands? ie - what is expected of you I am familiar with the admin role but the commands I am not to familiar with.

- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator? I would be a good addition as I have past experience on other games and I'm a pretty respectable person, Im also very active and willing to help out on any of the servers. I'm also very sarcastic and enjoyable by others from what they've said to me. I overall just want to help out on the servers to keep it a good environment for all players new and old.

- Give us a brief rundown of punishments you'd give out to users breaking different rules. First, I would give them a warning, if they push it, I may kick or slay them depending on server, if the offense is repeated a ban may be taken place and after that ban if repeated again constantly, another ban will be taken into account and if the problem gets to a maximum a permanent ban can and will be taken into account for the player(s).

- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself, ie - interests, hobbies, education, etc etc
I like to do photoshop and play football, Im interested in becoming a marine biologist and its been a life goal for me since I was nine years old. Im a very social and talkative person but I try to keep my words at a minimum as I can be quite annoying sometimes. I also am a big geek and like things like Dungeons and Dragons, Star Wars, and of course Star Trek.
Ok here's my 2 pence

Positives
.Active

Neutral
.Noodl isn't an admin

Negatives
.Lack of grammar
.Lack of spelling
.Lack of punctuation
.Bold
.Short App
.Rushed App
.Little to none admin worthy information
.Never seen in-game

Sorry but I have to give this app a big NO but good luck anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.