Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Ban shoot or dont shoot

Should we ban it

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonny

Scarcely Lethal
Also Not all maps have Russian roulette such as Bk I haven't see Russian roulette on it once and if its there no one ever plays it.

Bk map has 4corners and It'd be played more of wardens were incentivised to Actually play the games on the map instead of mundane gimics from 2011

BLAZEDbyCASH

Unremarkable
Can you tell who you are shooting? I never actually see the names of the people I'm shooting unless I'm in close distance and when you do shoot or don't shoot you are at a father distance when I do it I just read it off the team names on the tab bar. Also Not all maps have Russian roulette such as Bk I haven't see Russian roulette on it once and if its there no one ever plays it. Also why doesn't the warden play those games because those are just completely hands off with shoot or don't shoot you at least have a lot more interactions with the warden and compare to just locking them up in a room the reds don't even have a chance to rebel in that area they have to rebel before it, at least in shoot or don't shoot you can try to rebel during the game and it can work I have died while trying to do shoot or don't shoot

Most people tend to play the same class with some cosmetic lol

festive god

Is it this? im old i don't understandddddddd
Staff Member
Admin
Even when people wear the same cosmetics I still don't even remember them the only person I remember and I'm being honest here is deano and its because he rebels every time. Which is no issue to me but anyways counting on when you are playing shoot or don't shoot the lobby varies in sizes and you be dealing with an upward of 15 people do you really think you can remember some while playing shoot or dont shoot because I can't

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
The feedback and community discussion is always great to see.

Based on the poll results, it will not be banned. This can be revisited later in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.