Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Allow LR recipients to hit baiters

good idea

• yes

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana

Uncharitable
Festive your tweedy attitude perpetuating unintelligent opinions is the reason we cannot have good things, someone shooting rockets into a room full of reds is funny but that doesn't necessarily mean it should be allowed.

festive god

Is it this? im old i don't understandddddddd
Staff Member
Admin
In what regard is this at all related to a blu mfk a ton of reds. Do not make it look like I support mfk, All I have stated was that I found it hilarious when blues block in the lr recipient. Jeez man, you make it sound like this is some real issue, it really isn't the red gets his lr and that's it, It's not like hitting a baiting blu changes that at all and the fact that you can't seem to understand that not everyone needs an "intelligent" reason to vote for a side is ridiculous. Stop trying to belittle what I say and accept that not everyone will agree with you and that not every time I have to answer needs to be a serious response. Oh and my tweedy attitude is just me being a happy guy happy doesn't mean unintelligent... It's just being happy you should try it for a change. Make yourself feel better..... Also, I just reread it actually do you find mfk funny? Cause I don't

Banana

Uncharitable
I was joking obviously.
What my point was that just because something is funny doesn't necessarily mean its a GOOD thing, it conflicts with the rules and brings up the same issues it had before the rule change.

Banana

Uncharitable
It conflicts basic rules of baiting.
Theres no reason why lr recipients shouldnt be allowed to hit baiters.
It was never the right solution in the first place.
Blues shouldnt be allowed to do dumb shit and a lot of the times deny LR considering no other community has this dumbass rule.
Your only point was lol XD mass bait is funny which isnt really valid.

Sugar

real femboy
I also say nah cuz the group hug the blus can do is funny

Moonman2

Scarcely Lethal
laem the funny
MISTER PALTENUANA AKA MICHEAL1281, the funy is meen inded i tel him sevril time not to greef postings!
plese can do the quen day? and hed mayo day sinse reely fun!
paliteena. you be need to holesom 100 and rite now u are 71 holesom witch is nott holesom,
pleese rertern youre quen crown hat to tabel and retyre.thanks

u sinsrley, monam

Attachments

• michealmoment.PNG
    michealmoment.PNG
    30.3 KB · Views: 13

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
No from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.