Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Add more lrs ( good Ideas down below)

More lrs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BLAZEDbyCASH

Unremarkable
So many bad lrs that can be removed and replaced with better lrs.

Ideas: Spy battle: everyone is a spy and u regen health only way to die is from backstabs (yes keeping back to wall will work but the heal doesnt need to be too strong.
2nd idea: freeze tag its freeze tag basic idea
3rd idea tag How this works is 3 to 4 people get a bomb on there head and you have to give the bomb to somone else or u will die. If u dont have bomb u are slowed down and u have to try to hide or run. Bomb people have the speed of a faster scout. and once people die the wave repeats
4th idea: Hide and seek revamped This game could be fun but you need a prop reroll system and more props:)
5 idea: One in the chamber: Everyone is 1 shot and everyone only has 1 shot. If you miss your shot then then u gotta melee and if u kill somone u get another shot. Yes this can be done ive seen youtube videos.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
learn to use paragraphs and punctuations.

I gave up reading after the 2nd idea.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member

Banana

Uncharitable
I gave up reading after the 2nd idea.
Lowkey he formatted it okay. You’re just being nit picky for not reading the rest of his reasoning. Attitude problems work both ways.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
Lowkey he formatted it okay. You’re just being nit picky for not reading the rest of his reasoning. Attitude problems work both ways.

nit picky? Telling someone to add paragraphs and punctuation so that me and other players could understand it properly is considered nit picky?

I don't know which world you are living in, But english is not the only language in the world.

Not everyone can understand fluent english and cramping up words without much paragraphs is giving a hard time to non english speakers.

Pardon me for trying to help non english players.

FYI, there isn't anything wrong with his format. End of discussion.

Last edited:

BLAZEDbyCASH

Unremarkable
Learn how to appreciate constructive feedback? You certainly have an attitude problem to fix.
Hey man i kinda just didnt care enough to write this that great I tend to not write complete sentences like this because I really just dont feel the need. This was a kinda like a hey guys wanna see more content and heres some ideas you could do.It wasnt supposed to be that great I wrote that in like 2 minutes lol.If I come off toxic im not. When you made your first post and then i replied to that says somthing stupid as a joke I didnt thing you would take it to heart.In the end it was my fault but I think it went to far in both ways. :)

oofy_the_duck

Sufficiently Lethal
Hey man i kinda just didnt care enough to write this that great I tend to not write complete sentences like this because I really just dont feel the need. This was a kinda like a hey guys wanna see more content and heres some ideas you could do.It wasnt supposed to be that great I wrote that in like 2 minutes lol.If I come off toxic im not. When you made your first post and then i replied to that says somthing stupid as a joke I didnt thing you would take it to heart.In the end it was my fault but I think it went to far in both ways. :)
appreciate it

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member

It's alright my guy! No hard feelings. Take care! :)

Sugar

real femboy
lel new lr idea SCP-173

1 Person is SCP-173
Rest are D-boys
D-Boys need to escape to the surface but the elevator is missing buttons and the power is gone
SCP-173 cannot move when seen
all D-boys have a "Blink" Meter When it hits 0 they will blink for half a second when 1 d-boy reaches the surface reds win
if SCP-173 kills all blu wins

BLAZEDbyCASH

Unremarkable
lel new lr idea SCP-173

1 Person is SCP-173
Rest are D-boys
D-Boys need to escape to the surface but the elevator is missing buttons and the power is gone
SCP-173 cannot move when seen
all D-boys have a "Blink" Meter When it hits 0 they will blink for half a second when 1 d-boy reaches the surface reds win
if SCP-173 kills all blu wins
This could be a server gamode itself lol

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Please create a suggestion with a poll that expires and is not indefinite.

Status
Not open for further replies.