Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Add map rotation to current orange servers

Which map would you like to see added?

• Orange bear

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orange N

• Orange z7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dork

Notably Dangerous
The orange servers on flux stay on one map, "orange_x". As someone who plays on orange crits regularly, it can feel repetitive, as well as boring and often difficult to counter spies/snipers. Adding map rotation that uses a pool of different orange maps would add variety to the gameplay and encourage more than just a few play styles. Some maps provide new cover, and some have entirely new areas or themes that would make it more enjoyable.

Some ideas I already have for the map pool are:
That's all I have as of right now, so feel free to add any you'd like to see :) as well as vote on the poll, ofc.

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
Modified the poll to a more organised one , hope you dont mind

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Orange_z7 is practically the same as the current map on the Vanilla server. I wouldn't repeat the same one into the rotation.
Keep in mind a vast majority of players join 100% crits for it's relatively small map size and to farm kills.

Anything larger would most likely repel players away. But I'm open to the suggestion.

dork

Notably Dangerous
Orange_z7 is practically the same as the current map on the Vanilla server. I wouldn't repeat the same one into the rotation.
Keep in mind a vast majority of players join 100% crits for it's relatively small map size and to farm kills.

Anything larger would most likely repel players away. But I'm open to the suggestion.
Understandable lmao. I mainly suggested z7 because i found it enjoyable in blw servers, I also realise how it fits with your point about the map size. I can see now that the abundance of cover and new areas would slow down the gameplay, most likely to a point where it's unenjoyable for the regulars.

Tomorrow imma look over some orange maps and look for ones that differ more from x, while keeping the pace like you mentioned; I'll update the list once I do.

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
Orange N has many nice cover spots to offer yet most of them can be easily shot from top which would offer a decent solution for the problem of being sniped by snipers and spies across the map.
You can still farm kills yet live longer which wouldve been harder to do on default orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.