Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Add a !voterevive for donors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaekBake

that sounds soo fucking interesting and also might get added...
but im not too sure since im not even form the staff team lol

Monky

Face-Melting
This may or may not be abused but is sure is a good idea. If a donor is abusing they can be warned for donor to be removed pretty fast. ( it depends ) But I'm gonna do my +1 here so yeah

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
no

people are gonna be big stupo with the command

I don't exactly see it working and could see regular players being annoyed by the voting promts... especially since voting menu already blocks warden menu or if it was an MFK the occured

Furthermore, guards would have to attempt to herd respawns back to the rest of reds which is too much to ask given most blues already lack braincells

From my view, it'd be good idea in theory but an annoyance to other players in practice

festive god

Is it this? im old i don't understandddddddd
Staff Member
Admin
I like the idea of giving the perm of a massive revive in case of massive freekill instance, hence to easily deal, and to deal with having to heard the reds back from spawn, we should give a count down of where they will spawn base on where the warden is looking, only issue is if he gets them stuck in the wall XD but who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.