Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

About the pyro update and jb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidtornado

Notably Dangerous
So, you might heard of the new jungle inferno update and the new stuff that its in the update and this might be dumb but some items have to be blocked in jb, im not talking about banning them cuz take the new thruster/jetpack for pyro cuz if you guys dont do anything every one could be able to fly idk if this post is dumb or what not but i just wanted to point that out in case if any of you guys forget about this :)

Bronze

Face-Melting
So, you might heard of the new jungle inferno update and the new stuff that its in the update and this might be dumb but some items have to be blocked in jb, im not talking about banning them cuz take the new thruster/jetpack for pyro cuz if you guys dont do anything every one could be able to fly idk if this post is dumb or what not but i just wanted to point that out in case if any of you guys forget about this :)
Well no weapons should be banned allow players to fly if they want to if they are rebelling they will still be killed and it will make snipers more viable and if they are guards they will have more mobility

Davidtornado

Notably Dangerous
Well no weapons should be banned allow players to fly if they want to if they are rebelling they will still be killed and it will make snipers more viable and if they are guards they will have more mobility
makes more sense cuz they will force to have more snipers (wich is good cuz the poor guy is never used)
take hop_jb for an example, pyro escapes and instanly goes flying what do you do?
easly just pick sniper and done

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
add Flyros no flying?

Jampoint

Happily Animating

It depends on how the new weapons affect the game. If it has too many problems within the first few days, we could ban the weapon off of JB. I'm also worried about possible freehitting with one of the other weapons, but it's my opinion.

Bronze

Face-Melting
It depends on how the new weapons affect the game. If it has too many problems within the first few days, we could ban the weapon off of JB. I'm also worried about possible freehitting with one of the other weapons, but it's my opinion.
Well the only weapon that can freehit is the gas thing which can light people on fire

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
We could make a lr with the pyro jetpack to everyone in the game no matter the class. I'm not too sure about removing it until we see proof that it's causing too many problems.

(24 hour update and impressions with jetpack on jb : It's very annoying with red team using it 24/7. It's a easy way to escape and unfair for blu's who do not have the jetpack.)

Last edited:

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
We need to restrict these items from the new pyro update, This is their index, Name and weapon class
1178 Dragon's Fury tf_weapon_rocketlauncher_fireball

and

1179 Thermal Thruster tf_weapon_rocketpack

Bronze

Face-Melting
We need to restrict these items from the new pyro update, This is their index, Name and weapon class
1178 Dragon's Fury tf_weapon_rocketlauncher_fireball

and

1179 Thermal Thruster tf_weapon_rocketpack
i agree about the jetpack not the flame thrower

Status
Not open for further replies.