Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted A rule regarding games based on favouritism

Should this rule be added?

• Yes , add this rule

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • No , do not add this rule

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
games such as theater and dinner , where warden can choose whether a player is kos or not solely based on his own opinion of liking/disliking whatever is being presented by the reds , seem unfair and wardens may even implement favouritism indirectly so instead i suggest adding a rule stating that such games must be carried out with the whole blue team voting in teamchat.
In other words i suggest for the following to be added : In games such as dinner,theater and any other game that are based solely on opinions , all blues must be given a chance to vote in teamchat , warden is not to solely decide whether a player is kos or not but such decision must be carried out by the whole blue team. If a player is to receive 50/50 he is to be a safe and is considered to have passed the game.

dork

Notably Dangerous
I'd like to see this. It's pretty 50/50 on if u get a warden that asks blues to vote or not, so implementing a rule can only have a positive impact :)

Ruddy

Somewhat Threatening
Don’t know why you’re making the some of the dumbest rules possible and people actually think they’re a good idea. Zak

Sonny

Scarcely Lethal
This post was made for the sake of making a post and that should not be the motive behind major changes to rules.
Diner is fine as it is and threads have already been made for games such as shoot/dont

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
No it will not affect shoot/no shoot its the reds who decide.
And how can this post be made with the sake of posting , i dont see why you guys judge it as a "dumb rule" ; im sick of dying to wardens who are just not impressed by anything and will kill the whole red team in dinner/theater except for one player intentionally and can get away with it , so i suggested that the whole blue team votes that way everyone has better chances and are not immediately killed based on one person's opinion. How is that a 'dumb rule' ?

Banana

Uncharitable
I don’t get how this is a dumb rule when this is how literally every other community works. Blues always vote for diner it’s kinda dumb for only warden to pick.

Ginger

Truly Feared
No it will not affect shoot/no shoot its the reds who decide.
And how can this post be made with the sake of posting , i dont see why you guys judge it as a "dumb rule" ; im sick of dying to wardens who are just not impressed by anything and will kill the whole red team in dinner/theater except for one player intentionally and can get away with it , so i suggested that the whole blue team votes that way everyone has better chances and are not immediately killed based on one person's opinion. How is that a 'dumb rule' ?
But I like being warden and deciding on my own. Sometimes people make terrible food. And my guards usually have terrible taste.

Ginger

Truly Feared
In my opinion it should be up to the warden to decide if he let's the blues vote or not.

Randizer

Honestly I prefer letting all of the BLU Team vote, since it makes them more involved than just standing around with a gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.