Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined youssef's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

youssef

User name: youssef

Name
youssef

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Your SteamID
steam_0:76561198275046341

Your DiscordID
Rainy#4690

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
trade server
ip= 85.117.240.75:27060
tfdb server
IP=85.117.240.64:27005

Why would you like to become a moderator?
well i really like your servers and i saw a lot people do wrong things so that i want to became a mod

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
well in corona i have nothing to do so like i can play all day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
well if tfdb if someone stole the rocket i will give them a warn and if they did it again i give a kick not ban and third time ban for 1 h
if trade server if someone scam i will ban them if someone spam i will give them a mute for 5 min if they spammed again i will give him 2 h mute if once again gagged permanent

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
well i might have not became a mod before but i know a lot of things about becoming mod

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? arabic

Jampoint

Happily Animating
User name: youssef

Name
youssef

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Your SteamID
steam_0:76561198275046341

Your DiscordID
Rainy#4690

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
trade server
ip= 85.117.240.75:27060
tfdb server
IP=85.117.240.64:27005

Why would you like to become a moderator?
well i really like your servers and i saw a lot people do wrong things so that i want to became a mod

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
well in corona i have nothing to do so like i can play all day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
well if tfdb if someone stole the rocket i will give them a warn and if they did it again i give a kick not ban and third time ban for 1 h
if trade server if someone scam i will ban them if someone spam i will give them a mute for 5 min if they spammed again i will give him 2 h mute if once again gagged permanent

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
well i might have not became a mod before but i know a lot of things about becoming mod

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? arabic

Hello Youssef, good to see you made an application.
I would love it if you can expand on your application. It's lacking in major areas, especially the punishment table. I recommend reading these two forums to edit the application.
Application Guide
Application Example
On the other hand, I encountered you today and you were having a very heated argument with another player. You were also being very toxic, even though you called admin for that very reason on another player. I recommend you reread the rules and keep your cool in-game. Good luck on your application!

youssef

I'm sorry dude for what happened yesterday and I'm not willing to make the same mistake and I will edit the punishment table and thank you. Sincerely. Youssef

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Hi Youssef,
We do appreciate your interest in applying to help out the servers.
Consider reviewing your application and making the necessary changes as pointed out @Jampoint.

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.